53] Messed Love

Warning : Not Edited

Raghav's POV

I sighed sitting on the bed and setting an alarm for the next morning.

I was at Vihaan's house staying in the guest bedroom. I already told him I'd go back only when Aaradhya forgives me.

I was thinking about how to win her trust back when I heard a knock on the door.

"Yes? Come in" I replied and Vihaan walked inside, slowly closing the door.

"I can't digest the fact that you knocked the door" I said stressing on you and he chuckled.

"Well, this is a room and I don't want to be greeted by some embarrassing scenes" he replied.

"The girl with whom I can bless you with embarrassing scenes is nowhere around" I mumbled and he immediately asked "What?"

"Ugh. Nothing. You tell me. Why were you here?" I asked as he made himself comfortable on the bed.

"Well, I.. I spoke to Aaradhya. She says she did find something fishy. I mean.. there was someone who was addressing a person as an old man. That guy first tried to.. kind of touch her" he said

"That must be Rakesh" I replied angrily.

"And then the person who actually molested her, she says she feels it's someone very near to her. She says she has a doubt on that voice. I couldn't poke her too much to guess. I can't stress her mind. But yes, she did say that it was someone she knew." He sighed "and I.. doubt that..."

I completed him "it is Sharan. Right?" He nodded.

"But I don't understand how to make him confess it" he sighed.

"For that at least we have to catch hold of Kashyap first" I said.

"But we also have to get some proofs against Sharan, Raghav. We can't directly blame him" he shrugged.

"Isn't it enough that he's cheating on the company? That he has contacts with Rakesh? We have his mails and his phone records" I replied with frustration.

"Yes Raghav, it proves he was involved with Kashyap in cheating on the company. But it doesn't prove he molested Aaradhya" he said.

"But we can't even get proofs for that! How are we supposed to get anything for that!!?" I said and he sighed.

"I don't know what to do" he said.

"We'll figure that out Vihaan. Don't worry. Till then let me fire him from the company." I said picking my phone to check the messages.

"No" he immediately replied and I looked at him with a frown.

"If we do that, he might just run away. There are high chances of that. And he will also say he was surely not the person who molested her. And we don't have any proofs against him for that" he sighed.

"Listen Vihaan. We'll surely figure out something. Don't worry." I said patting his shoulder and he smiled.

"Well okay then. I'll go to sleep." He replied getting up from the bed and I nodded "Good night"