7] Yes, he is the one

Aaradhya's POV

"Are you...?" I couldn't speak as tears trickled down my eyes.

He stood there smiling at me with tears.

The pendant, now clearly seen, which was hidden below his shirt. I looked into his eyes as he nodded.

My own sight getting blurred because of these tears. But this time, tears of happiness. I immediately got up and ran to him, holding him as tight as possible.

His hands slowly wrapping me in his protective embrace as I hugged him more tightly. No words spoken.. but emotions conveyed.

Slowly he moved away and wiped my tears.

"Princess.."

I closed my eyes in joy and relief after hearing it from him after such a long time. Tears spilled continuously. Yes, now I know he is the one.

"Please look at me" his voice was a whisper only I could hear. I opened my eyes and looked at him. His eyes mirroring the same joy in mine.

"How did you..." I managed to ask

He smiled as he brought my hand in front of my face pointing at the bracelet.

I smiled and hugged him again hiding myself into his embrace.

Finally, my peace was here.

Vihaan's POV

Princess was so scared seeing me. Maybe she thought about something bad, something I cannot even imagine.

Right now I was more than happy, having her in my arms again was like a dream for me.

I had seen her bracelet on the interview day itself, but I was not sure about her. So, I had asked my detective to find out everything about her.

And when he told me all her details, I was sure she is the one.

Maybe, she had the same confusion, hence she failed to recognise me. But when I showed her the pendant, all her confusion disappeared and she ran into my arms.

I was missing her a lot. And now having her back in my arms gives me so much peace.

"Princess.. please relax.." she was crying so bad. "Come.." I made her sit on the chair and gave her a glass of water.

Kneeling down in front of her, I wiped her tears as I could feel tears flowing through my own eyes too.

"Are you happy now?" I asked smiling at her.

Aaradhya's POV

"Are you happy now?" He asked wiping my tears and smiling at me. I nodded happily and hugged him again.

Knock knock

Shit! We are in his office. How did I forget that? I immediately stood up while he wore his suit back and opened the door.