13] None Of My Business?

Warning: Not edited

Aaradhya's POV

I walked in when the doctors told us that Maa had gained consciousness. I tried wiping my tears but it just didn't stop.

She was looking so pale with all the IV tubes and other machines.

I slowly sat on the stool beside her bed. I took her hand in mine and caressed it.

"How are you now Maa?" I asked as my vision got blurred by tears.

"Hey! Don't cry I won't die before seeing my grandchildren." She joked.

I sighed as more tears rolled down my eyes.

"Maa, it's not a joke." I replied.

She sighed and gently raised her hand and kept it on my head.

"Aaru, don't worry. Everything will be fine." She gave me a weak smile.

"Maa.. Vihaan is here. He wants to see you." I could see the happiness on her face.

"I.. I want to meet him." She started to get up, excited with the news.

"Maa.. Maa.. relax. I will call him here. You don't stress yourself." I went out to call Vihaan.

"Vihaan, Maa wants to see you." He smiled happily.

"Maa.. why did this happen?" we saw Ishu crying beside her when we entered.

"Ishu, nothing will happen dear." She assured Ishita. 

Vihaan went to them and gave Ishita a side hug.

"Jia aunty?" He choked out.

"Vihaan" she slowly caressed his face and kissed his forehead while he closed his eyes.

"Aunty, please don't worry. I am here. I will not let anything happen to you." He said with tears.

"How are you my child?" She asked.

"Aunty" he hugged her and cried in her embrace "Maa and papa.."

"Shhh..." She patted his back "I am there for you. You are like my son only. Don't cry."

I went to them and kept my hand on his shoulders. He looked at me and I smiled.

He wiped his tears and looked at Maa. Getting up from the bed he made her lie down properly and kissed her forehead.

"Ishu, come." He took her.

"Bhai, thank you." She said looking at him.

Yes, she used to call him bhai. He was like a brother to her.

"You don't have to thank me. You all are my family." He said looking at us.

"And aunty, don't worry anything about the payment. I will not let princess stress over anything." He said looking at me.

"But Vihaan.." I knew maa would not agree to it. But Vihaan was Vihaan. He knew how to convince Maa.