3] Vihaan angry at Raghav

Raghav's POV

As I entered my office, the receptionist greeted me with a smile. I nodded at her. I was strictly professional with my employees, well except with Vihaan. He, on the other hand, was the more lenient one.

I straight away walked to my cabin. I was checking the presentation one last time when my cabin door barged open. I rolled my eyes.

Only one person in this entire world had the courage to come in without knocking Raghav Malhotra's cabin door.

"How was last night?" I asked him.

"Don't even dare to ask that." Vihaan glared at me angrily. "My best buddy decided to come late and even then he managed to hook up with a girl and leave without even wishing me a happy birthday."

He smiled sarcastically. "So you better don't ask that."

"Well, we celebrated at 12 am in your room with some really good drinks and I did wish you that time, gifting you the Rolex you're wearing right now." I pointed at his watch.

Yes, we did have a small celebration at exactly 12 am, for his birthday.

"And what about the sweetest party I organised?"

"Well, I didn't know you wanted to celebrate the end of your day too." I smirked.

He glared at me while I smiled at him. "Now if you say yes, we have a meeting at 10:30 and I need to look into the matter, sir."

"Ahh.. sure my boy, sure." This time he smirked while I rolled my eyes.

"By the way how was your night Mr Malhotra?"

"A great one, I must say. Some benefits of not attending the party." I winked at him.

"Raghav.. don't you think this is..." He hesitated a bit but continued "..not correct"

God! The "good boy" is back.

"Vihaan.. it's not like I do it every day. Just whenever I feel like..."

"Raghav don't take me wrong.." he cut me "It's almost a year now. I think you should forget it."

"Vihaan I told you I don't want to talk about this. Whatever has happened in my life, I have come to know one thing.. girls only want money." I told him.

"Till when will you keep running away from the matter Raghav!?" He said angrily.

"I don't want to talk about it, means I don't want to!!" I too snapped back.

"Look Raghav, I know what happened has left you totally devastated but.. what you are doing is only spoiling your own life." He tried explaining.

"Getting girls in bed whenever you want, throwing money at them, drinking more than your limit, this is not who you were"

He got up running his hand through his hair "You even started smoking God damn it!" He said frustrated.

"This one year has been really bad. My life got more worse than it can ever be."

"Raghav" he sighed "One day, you see, one day some one will tell you how wrong you're doing. One day someone will change you."

"Are you done?"

"Someone will fix these broken pieces of your heart."

"Stop it yaar."

"Someone will look through this dark mask finding the real you."

"Shut up Vihaan"

"Someone will love you one day."

"I said stop it Vihaan!!" I shouted banging my fists on the table.

"And this" he pointed at my face "This anger and this dark side of yours will drown you in a pool of guilt." He said angrily leaving my cabin.

I was highly frustrated. Who the hell is he to tell me all this nonsense.

He came back few minutes later, took his phone from my table and went towards the door.

He held the door handle and looked at me angrily "Oh and did I tell you, THE Raghav Malhotra will regret one day."

"I don't need your f**king advice!! Just go!!" I shouted at him angrily.

"I hope you remember what you have said right now." He said giving me a final glare.

I sat back on my chair completely frustrated. I can never control my anger specially when someone says such stupid things to me.

Vihaan did not like this playboy attitude of mine. I was really a happy man until few incidents changed me. It's not like I love doing this. But when she left me, I started hating girls more.

Girls only love money. And I have never forced someone to sleep with me. They willingly come to me and all this is completely occasional. I sighed and looked at the only person who was there for me always.

My granny.

I looked at her smiling face in the photo frame kept on my table. She was my star. My guide, my light in the dark. Unfortunately, she passed away 5 years ago and my world came crashing down. Of course Vihaan had been my back bone.

"I love you granny." I whispered with tears "I miss you."

Only she could bring tears in my eyes.

Suddenly the landline in my room started ringing. "Sir, the clients are here. You are called for the meeting."

I told her I was coming and left the cabin. I knew Vihaan was angry. He would call me whenever I was late for the meetings.

But when he was angry, he wouldn't. He had his own ways of showing anger.

I sighed as I left my cabin. It surely, was going to be a long day.

Aaradhya's POV

I couldn't control my excitement when I came to know that I was among the top 20 candidates!

I immediately dialled mom's number.

"Maa!! Maa maa!!!"

"So top 20 huh?" She teased while I nodded foolishly even though I knew she couldn't see me.

"What's next then?" She asked

"It's the last interview round now. I will be interviewed by the owner, Vihaan sir." I replied nervously.

"But wasn't Raghav Malhotra the owner?" She asked confused while I huffed.

"Maa.. they both own the company. I told you right, Malhotra and Singhania Industries..."

She cut me off "Oh yeah yeah.. I remember. Both the companies were merged two years back."

"Yes" I smiled.

"Okay now Aaradhya, concentrate. Relax and don't worry, everything will be fine. All the best beta. Make me proud."

"Yes maa. Thank you so much. Love you"

"Love you too. Bye.. do well"

________________________

Precap: Aaradhya Sinha. There was something weird about this girl. Something unusual. And I was thinking of only one possibility.

So how's it?