48] Heart vs Mind

Warning : Not Edited

Raghav's POV

"Hey! You know.. you're the best thing that has happened to me. Please don't be this upset Raghav" she cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

I smiled and nodded. I was very upset at the loss of the deal. She passed a glass of water to me. I took it with a sigh.

"I don't actually know where the presentation went wrong. As far as I know, everything was perfect." I said with a frown.

"Maybe they were looking for something else Raghav?" She said while I shrugged.

"Calm down baba. One deal doesn't decide the fate of your reputed company. You will definitely have many offers in future."

If only I knew I'd have many offers but not you beside me at some point in my life.

Some memories are so good that I'm not able to erase them. I don't know why. Am I like really in love with her?

I sighed rubbing my forehead when I heard my phone ringing.

"Yes?"

"Good evening sir. Sorry to disturb you at this moment but we managed to find out about what you asked us to."

"What are the results then?" I asked

"Sir, whatever you thought is completely true. You were right in guessing"

I sighed "Thank you for the information. Remember, this is confidential. Nobody should get to know about it."

"Anytime sir. You can trust us"

I closed my eyes and took a sip of the beer. So I was right. Everything is a conspiracy. But who sent the post? Aaradhya? Or someone else?

I feel like my head is going to blast but I'm calm just for Aaradhya. I want to win her back.

But I don't want to trust her. What if she's involved in all this too? What if I am their target? I don't know, even though I'm the one who's done wrong to her, I still don't have the heart to trust her. Maybe because I still think all girls are same.

Ugh. God! My head will seriously blast if I keep thinking all this. Walking to my bedroom, I slept early.

2 days later

"What are you guys even doing!!! How the f*ck didn't you realise that this is important!! So many faults!!!? Am I mad to hire you guys!!?" I kept shouting and the employees kept mum with their heads hung down.

Suddenly my door barged open and Aaradhya looked at us and gulped. "I'm sorry for interrupting sir."

She said and went out again closing the door behind her. For a moment I was happy, she entered without knocking. But the next moment she called me sir and my happiness went down the drain.

"Please correct all the things that I have highlighted. And get back to me asap." They nodded and started leaving.

"Dhruv, send Aaradhya inside" I said while he nodded and left.

After a few moments, I heard the knock and I knew it was her.

"Come in"

"Hello sir. Sorry to interrupt, actually I wanted the progress of this project. I have to make a report." She said giving me a file.

"Who asked you to do this?" I frowned looking at the file.

"Vihaan" she said immediately and I nodded.