17] Operation Successful

Warning: Not edited

Aaradhya's POV

I sighed as I sat on the bench again. I looked around to see the people here with me.

Niharika was sitting beside me. She held my hand and gave me a small smile.

Sharan standing in front of me with a tensed look. Ishu sitting on the opposite bench with her eyes closed.

And Vihaan had come just now and went to meet the doctor who had assisted the operation.

The expert cardiologists were called and the Operation was going on since about one and a half hour.

Vihaan came to me and kneeling down in front of me, he held my hands.

"I met Dr. Shah just now. He is saying the best doctors are here and the operation will be successful without any doubt. So don't worry" he kissed my forehead gently and got up

After almost one hour, the bulb went off and one of the doctors came out of the OT. He looked at all of us and smiled.

"How is she doctor?" Vihaan asked

"She's good now. Operation was successful." the doctor informed as we heaved a sigh of relief.

"But there is a problem..."

And that moment my smile vanished. Niharika held my hand and squeezed it assuringly.

"What.. what happened?" Sharan asked coming forward

"Her heart is weak and she might suffer such attacks frequently, especially during shocks."

Ishu started sobbing and we all turned to her. I myself had tears in my eyes. Before I could go to her, I saw both Sharan and Vihaan approaching her.

They looked at each other. And I saw Vihaan giving a cold look to him. Sharan backed off and looked away. Maybe he was annoyed.

Vihaan gets so protective of us. He went to Ishu and pulled her in his embrace.

"Then what can we do to prevent it?" He asked looking at the doctor, caressing ishu's hairs as she cried in his chest.

"Mostly she will have to take all the medicines, complete rest without any stress and also please avoid emotional stress."

I nodded and mentally noted all of it. She should not work now, neither worry about us. I will take care of it.

"Sure doctor we'll take care of it." I said

"Ok then I shall write the medicines and give it to..." He looked at Sharan

"I'll come. Give it to me" Vihaan said looking at Sharan

"Sure" he said and went

"Ishu, please don't cry na sweetheart." I heard Vihaan saying. He was consoling her.

She nodded wiping her tears and hugged him. He kissed her forehead.