1] Raghav Malhotra

Raghav's POV

It had been a night of passion for me last night. I looked beside to see the girl still there. I don't even remember her name because I am least interested in these details. I got up and went down wearing my clothes.

Being the most famous Billionaire, I have a very big mansion which I am quite proud of. The servants greeted me and I gave a cheque to Malika Aunty and told her to pay the girl who was still sleeping.

Malika Aunty has been working for us since I was around 4 years old. She is very faithful and trustworthy.

I ordered the other servants to serve me breakfast and headed towards my room. My room was on the second floor while the guest rooms were on the first floor.

I had never allowed any girl in my room. Whenever I felt like, I would sleep with a girl in the guest room itself. Next morning I wouldn't even see her face and sign a cheque asking Malika aunty to give it to her.

I always have a rule "Never f**k a girl twice" and I always stick to it. People call me playboy, womanizer, ruthless and what not, but I don't care because they don't know what has made me this.

After having a hot shower I changed into my office suit and went to have my breakfast.

While I was passing the first floor, I heard Malika aunty "Ma'am, this cheque has been given to you by sir. You may leave."

"Where is he?" I wonder why she asked that. I had clearly told her about the deal, "spend a night with me and I'll pay you, and don't show me your face again"

Didn't she remember that?

"50 thousand rupees for just one night!" She exclaimed "I wonder how rich I'll be if I spend few more nights with him" she said dreamily

I smirked. This reaction was quite common and Malika aunty didn't really like it.

I turned to go downstairs when I heard the girl calling my name "Raghav!! Raghav!!"

I immediately looked back and raised an eyebrow. "Probably we could spend more nights" she said coming closer seductively. I was not very surprised at this.

I had heard it from all the girls I slept with. After all, they cared only for money.

I leaned closer to her as I whispered my famous line "Raghav Malhotra doesn't f**k a girl twice."

I smirked as I walked away without glancing at her. I had to interview the new staff today and also had few important meetings.

I had my breakfast and went back to my room to collect my phone and other belongings.

I was applying gel to my hair standing in front of the mirror when my phone rang. I sighed looking at the caller ID.

"What now?" I asked a bit irritated

"You have the audacity to ask me that?"

"Vihaan" I sneered

"No! You listen to me Raghav. Since yesterday night I have been calling you. Like seriously Raghav!? You come to the party, go to the bar, hook up with some girl and then leave the party" his voice clearly told how angry he was.

Vihaan was very close to me since college. He was my best buddy in good as well as hard times. My parents were there for me until that incident which changed my life. Vihaan was the one who kept me going.

He is truly a great friend, more like a brother to me. His parents died 4 years ago and since then he was handling his as well as his dad's post in their company- Singhania Industries. My company - Malhotra Companies and his, both always managed to be in top 10 until we decided to merge it.

Today we are the proud owners cum CEO of "M & S Group of Industries" which is on first position since 2 years and we have so many rivals here.

"Back to Earth Raghav!!" I heard him over the phone. "Are you listening to what I am saying?"

No. I missed it.

"Umm.. yea! I'll be there by 9, don't worry"

"That's fine. But it was not what I was saying" he replied and I knew he was rolling his eyes.

"What were you saying?"

"Raghav stop with the playboy attitude man. I wonder how you haven't had any STDs yet. I am worried about your future wife. What if she also gets.."

I cut him off "Shut up! Get your ass out of my matters Vihaan Singhania." I could hear him laughing.

"And I am NOT getting married. Girls just want money and pleasure. And that's what I have been giving them." I spat at him angrily.

"Not all girls are..."

"Cut the crap Vihaan. I am getting late." I heard him sigh.

"Fine. Mr Shah has started with the interview round. Be here soon, our meeting with the London delegates is at 10:30."

"Yeah I'll be there. Bye"

"Bye. Be here soon" he repeated.

Our company was a worldwide famous company. And we wanted only talented employees. To become a part of the staff here had to be a long procedure as selecting the best was our motto.

We did not bother about class or anything, we believed in pure talent. People who had their masters degree could apply here. They also had to give our company's exam where top 50 were selected for the first interview round.

Mr Shah, our senior manager and his team would interview all the candidates and only those who passed this could go for the second interview round.

For the second round, we would choose 20 people where I and Vihaan would interview 10 each and shortlist them.

Finally all the selected candidates after this round were given a challenging task of a presentation and the best presentations were selected. Hence, we would get new employees.

Well, I know that's a long and tough procedure but Raghav Malhotra doesn't like anything easy.

And we want only the best for our company.

Since I was ready, I walked downstairs. I asked my driver to drive to the office and started thinking about the long day.

______________________

Precap: Aaradhya's POV

Please tell me how is this? This is my first story. Don't forget to give your reviews.