But maybe it is for him.

Hoseok then turned on his heel and started walking, amidst Y/N's constant pleas to come back.

He then stopped when he was a couple of feet away from the door that led to the stairs, "I'm going to leave now, Y/N."

Thank you for letting me realize my worth.

Y/N felt something clench in her heart, because she felt that his goodbye wasn't meant just for today.

"But don't worry," He muttered, turning his head slightly to look at her.

Please don't be sad because of me.

He was going to keep his word, "I promise I won't go back to sleep."

Smile for me.

Because I didn't.

•ღ•

Yoongi made a shot with his basketball, the object having a stronger impact than he anticipated against the backboard as it fell in the hoop.

As it descended down to the floor, it rolled quickly and harshly against the concrete of the open court. It moved quickly passed his figure which was facing the basketball hoop. The ball continuously rolled behind him, making Yoongi need to catch his breath before he could turn around and retrieve the ball.

He wiped the sweat with the back of his hand, placing his hands on his hips as he craned his neck upwards, stretching it as he caught his breath while looking at the sky.

Yoongi soon hunched down on his knees and blew out a breath, smacking his dried lips for good measure before making his posture upright once more.

He then turned around to get his basketball that he assumed rolled into a grass patch or wall. Once he did, he paused in his tracks as he met eyes with someone already holding his ball.

"Looking for this?" She said, holding the ball in one hand as she waved it in front of her. Yoongi gulped before slowly nodding, "Yeah."

Why was his heart aching as he looked at her?

Yoongi proceeded to walk towards her with a blank expression, she extended her hand and he took the ball thankfully. Yet, how their hands brushed against each other left an impact on Yoongi's body. He looked down at the ball and her hand, his gaze slowly moving back to her face.

He bounced the ball between his two hands, "Thanks," He muttered.

Y/N smiled, but it was a sad smile, and it looked like that there was something weighing on her mind, like something happened.

Yoongi cleared his throat, realizing he's been staring for too long, "What are you doing here?"

Y/N shrugged, walking pass Yoongi as his eyes never once separated from her figure, "I wanted to see you play."

She made her way to the stone bleachers right beside the open court, "Yoongi,"

He looked at her, feeling his world crash down at the sole mention of his name, "Yeah?"