He stayed quiet. Either because he didn't know what to say, or because he didn't want to push me to tell him what happened.

Slowly, I felt my eyelids grow heavier by the second, and soon I was fast asleep.

-

I woke up, feeling a ray of sunlight hit my eyes.

I sheltered them from the light, but my hand was soon removed from its place by another hand.

"Morning." A raspy voice mumbled.

I rolled over to face a tired looking Luke.

Morning?

"Morning?!" I sat up quickly, feeling all the blood in my head rush.

I clutched my head, like it would stop the pain from growing.

"Hey, slow down there." He yawned and sat up as well. "You clearly drank too much last night."

"What?" I asked, not comprehending what he was saying.

I squinted one eye shut, not being able to look at him properly with the sun in my eyes.

But then the memories of the previous night hit me like a tidal wave.

"You okay?" He asked.

"No." I told the truth for once.

I was not okay. I was terrible. I'm hurt, physically and mentally. And no doctor or therapist can help me now.

"Thought so." He said, rolling out of bed and stretching. All his muscles tensed up while he stretched.

He held out a hand for me and I took it. He pulled me out of bed and lead me downstairs but stopped halfway.

He pressed an ear against the wall, that had framed pictures all over it, and listened to who I assumed were his parents.

He flinched, as if what he heard something that would scar him for life.

He turned around to face, with a frown on his face and I gave him an apologetic look.

I heard a door slam and Luke took that as a chance to tug me all the way into the kitchen.

"Luke." I whined, clutching my pounding head that hurt so much form all the sudden actions he's making me do.

"Sorry." He mumbled. Opening a cabinet and pulling out a small pill bottle. "Here." He said holding my hand out, and placed two tablets in the palm of my hand.

He quickly grabbed a glass and filled it with water, also handing it to me.

I took it willingly and swallowed the tablets, following it down with the water.

He snatched the empty glass from me and threw it into the sink.

Yeah, threw it.

He didn't seem to care if it broke.

I smiled at him. But he just frowned. "I guess that, you're not a morning person?" I asked.

He shook his head no.

I chewed on the inner side of my bottom lip. I looked down and noticed that I was still just wearing Luke's sweater.

I looked back up at Luke, and I guess he noticed too. He gulped and I saw his Adam's apple bounce up and down.

"I'm gonna..." I trailed off, already making my way back upstairs.

He just nodded.

I quickly hurried back into Luke's room realizing that the only item of clothing I had was last night's dress.