F O R T Y - T W O

I watch Trevor disappear behind the house and I shake my head. Literally 85% of me thought he would grab my hand and we will walk back to the car together. My eyes water and I hurry to wipe them. I turn around and start to head back to the car. Mason was busy hitting the wheel, nodding his head with the music. He turns it down when I reach the passenger side getting in.

"Hey..." he says and I look down at my lap. I take a deep breath and look out the window.

"Could you take me home?"

"Yea, is your brother and Trev coming?"

"No" I said putting my seatbelt on. Mason pulls away from the building and honestly I wasn't sad. I was disappointed. I was so angry that they decided to be reckless after how shitty tonight has already been. What's the point of beating up Nico? What is that going to solve?

When I arrive to my dorm, I thank Mason and headed up. I unlock the door and the house smells of pizza. I shut the door and immediately Desi walks out her room.

"Hey" she says and I look at her before walking to the living room. "I wasn't expecting you to be back for awhile? How'd it go?"

"How do you think it went Desi?" I said staring at her.

"Camari I had to tell him" Desi says and I go sit on the couch. "I get it, you're mad and you hate me but Nico needs to be dealt with. He can't go around just hurting people" she says and I lay down on the couch. "Are you going to talk to me?"

"I don't hate you" I say.

"What?"

"You said I hate you... and I'm telling you I don't" I said and she walks around to face me on the couch. She stares at me as she rubs her arms.

"What happened tonight?" she ask.

"Everything" I said.

"What does that mean?" she ask. I decided to explain everything about the situation starting with Brianna Benson and my brother in high school. The secrets, the lies and all of us getting exposed. "YOU GUYS WERE IN JAIL?" Desi yells. "WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?"

"Wouldn't let me use the phone" I said.

"And now you're brother and Trevor are at Nico's?"

"Yea..." I said and Desi paces back and forth.

"What the hell Cam, this is wild"

"I know" I say closing my eyes.

"Well... think about it like this. There are now no more secrets. You all don't have anything to hide anymore. It's a fresh slate"

"I guess, I'm really tired so..."

"You're going to sleep out here?" she ask and I don't respond. "Right, let me know if you need anything Cam" she adds and I feel her walk away. I was exhausted, it was a long night, and it didn't take me long too fall asleep.

By the time I woke up it was light outside and I see a blurry figure sitting on the table in front of me. My eyes shoot open and I sit up to see Trevor. He was still in his suit but no jacket, no tie and the top of his shirt was unbutton. His eyes were dark like he hasn't gotten any sleep. He looks at me and I take a deep breath.

"Morning" he says and I stare at him.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Cam... I'm too tired for the bullshit"

"Then you should had went home... to your bedroom at your place" I said then look over at the door. "How'd you get in?"

"It was unlocked" he says and I roll my eyes.