T H I R T Y - S E V E N

"Bravo" Brianna claps her hands and stares at me. "You know... I fuckin hate that I told Ronnie where I was staying. I move away from family and they still try to fuck up my life" she smiles.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Came to see my old friends, of course" she continues to smile.

"Why don't they recognize you?"

"Babygirl... Rome was not built in a day. This... me... my plan took a very long time" she says taking a sip of whatever was in her mug. "When you get sent to a Psych ward... you have a lot of time to think. So I started thinking how... none of this was my fault. How I was embarrassed in front of the school, our town, my family and friends and Trevor. IT WAS FUCKIN EMBARASSING CAMARI!" she starts to yell. "So after I was better... my mom and I were living in Texas. And your brother and Tori and Nia taught me a lot. One thing they taught me is how fuckin valuable I am, how my body is basically worth... gold, you know? I knew that if I wanted to get my revenge... I would have to do it myself. But... yes they would recognize me. So I did what any girl would do for some quick cash... I slept around" she smiles.

"So you're basically a prostitute?"

"Call me what you want... I got money. I got lots of money. I slept with fuckin rich men. I mean few rich women here and there" she laughs. "They help pay for my face and body. You like? An Angelina Jolie face structure, a Rachel McAdams nose, Meagan Good's lips, and girl my body... I was like bitch make me look like Beyonce" she laughs and I just stare at her. "I made Blake. I constructed who I am, and you all fuckin LOVE ME!" she shouts again. I stand there and just stare at her. "I slept with this guy Nicholas he lives in Vegas, he's paying for this Penthouse. I slept with Chelsea and she paid for my car. Then I slept with Mr. Cory Harver... Trevor and Breenan's boss and you know what he gave me? This amazing job. I mean I might've blackmailed him and said I was going to tell his wife, but what can you say?"

"You're so sad"

"Am I really?"

"You did all of this to... get back at people from high school"

"I did all this to ruin the lives of the people that ruined mine" she says staring at me.

"So what is the software fake?" I ask.

"Oh no honey, that's real. And I came up with it... baby I did graduate from college already, with the help of Mr. Cheng of course" she giggles. "You know Cam. I like you. I do. My plan didn't... include you. So after I found out that you were Breenan's little sister. That you went to Prom with my brother. And that you and Trevor fucked around? You became a problem. No matter what happened or what I said, you and Trevor kept getting closer. I took matters in my own hands, try to flirt with you, kiss you, shit girl I was even going to go down on you and rock your world" she laughs.

"You're disgusting" I said and she shrugs.

"I worked too hard on this for you to ruin my plan"

"Do you really think I'm not going to tell them? You're delirious"

"Oh I know you're not going to tell"

"Oh really?"

"Yea I mean... I guess I'll just walk up to Breenan and hand him this here notebook you wrote about his best friend" she says lifting my notebook up. "Did you really suck Trevor's dick in your brothers room?" she ask.

"Give me that!" I said walking up to her snatching my notebook from her.

"Have it! Already made my copy. God you know how stupid you are to give something like that to someone you hardly know?" she says and I don't say anything. "And before you think you can go and tell Breenan. I got stuff to expose you all. Like... a video of Breenan and I fuckin that one night. Yea... I recorded us, and guess with what? My software I had them download to their flashdrive" she laughs. "Our video isn't worth millions like Kim Kardashians but if I showed it to Nia it might be some damage. Or I'll show it to the board tomorrow, as Trevor and Breenan are doing their presentation with Nia there... wow they would get fired and Breenan would get dumped" she laughs.