T W E N T Y - S I X

Saturday rolls around and Desi and I had just came back from the mall. I was sitting on her bed as she tried on different outfits for her date tonight.

"You like this one?" Desi says and I look up from my phone.

"Don't wear those shoes and it'll be cute" I said looking back at my phone. I was busy texting Nico as he was going to be at work all day. He was doing better and honestly... what happened was a true accident.

"I think I'll wear a dress" Desi says and I continue texting Nico. "So like was it big?" Desi ask and I look at her.

"What?"

"His dick..." she says and I laugh. "Come on Cam, you've told me nothing"

"It was cool"

"Cool?"

"What do you want me to say?"

"Something more than cool. Did he destroy your insides?" she says and I laugh and shake my head. "Oh wow... you didn't enjoy it?"

"I never said that"

"You don't have to" she says when someone knocks on the door. I pretend to fall asleep so I wouldn't have to answer and I hear Desi laugh. "I hate you" Desi says leaving the room. I laugh and go back to the phone.

"Damn Desi..." a familiar voice says. I get up and walk out the room to see Breenan and Trevor following after him. "I mean if I knew you were going to grow up like this... shit" Breenan says.

"Wait forreal?" Desi smiles.

"Desi..." I said and Breenan looks at Trevor and they laugh. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"I told you we were going to take you guys out into Arizona this weekend" Breenan says.

"I have a date tonight" Desi says.

"We'll bring you back" Trevor says.

"Where we going?" I ask.

"Out, go get dressed" Trevor says.

"I don't even know what to wear?"

"Athletic gear" Breenan says. I stare at them then turn around and go back to my room shutting the door. I thought I would be stuck inside all day so I'm happy they're taking us out. I go pull out some leggings and a work-out tank. I slip my hair in a pony-tail and grabbed my converse. When I came out my room, Trevor was sitting on the counter and Breenan was looking through our fridge.

"Okay... well help yourself" I said and they look at me.

"I swear Breenan I better not be late tonight" Desi says coming out. She was wearing something similar to me and I smile at her. I grab my phone and we leave out of the dorm. Desi and I walk ahead of the guys as we reach Breenan's truck. In the back we see a four-wheeler covered in blue, outlined in black.

"What is this?" I ask turning to look at them.

"Just get in" Trevor says opening the door. I stare at him then look back at the four-wheeler. I get into the truck and Desi sits beside me.

"Seriously where we going?" I ask.

"To a park, Camari calm down" Breenan says starting his music up. "Also, get comfortable because it's a drive" he adds. I roll my eyes and got on my phone looking through Instagram. We had made a stop to get some food and kept on the road. Desi ended up dozing off on my lap and I lean my head back on the seat. The sun was starting to set and all buildings disappeared as we're out in the desert. Breenan and Trevor were carrying on a conversation. I stare at Trevor as he continues to laugh at something Breenan was saying. His head leans back on the seat and he rubs his face as the sun reflects off his watch.