S I X T E E N

He was busy reading it and looks over at me and my mouth was dry and I shake my head.

"Trevor what the fuck!" I said walking over to him snatching my notebook from him. "You can't just read my stuff"

"I apologize but couldn't help to see my name on it" he says and I shake my head. What all did he read? "What is that?"

"Just a class assignment"

"You're writing about me... for a class?"

"It's complicated"

"So instead of talking to me you rather write it in a notebook?"

"We did kinda talk about it"

"No we didn't especially not what you have in there" he says, I stare at him and shake my head. I honestly didn't know what to say. This was awkward. "You're wrong about how we met. It wasn't the day I knocked on your door" he's starts and I look at him. "It was that time, I was out practicing baseball, and I hit you with the ball. You started crying and I got you a popsicle, so you'll shut... the hell... up" he laughs. I couldn't help to crack a smile. "My eyes, huh?" he says and I stare at him as he steps up at me. "That's what you love most about me? You mean to tell me... that me busting my ass in the gym, putting money into my wardrobe, my lifestyle doesn't matter and the best thing you like about me... is my eyes?" he says and I smile. "What? Is it the color?"

"Trevor... I'm not talking about this with you. You read through my private stuff"

"Cam, I'm curious. Tell me" he says. "The color right?"

"No" I said and he doesn't say anything.

"My silence is your cue"

"I don't know... it's the way you look at me I guess. Like you see all my imperfections but... that doesn't matter to you" I say and be stares at me. "I can... be myself with you? You stare longer than you should but it's not creepy it's almost like it's... warm? Like I feel protected because you always see... me" I shake my head. "This is so stupid" I laugh. Trevor then lifts my head up and leans in close to me, slamming his lips to mine and I let him. I felt his hands come to my waist as he lifts me up on my desk. I let him kiss me and I continue to kiss back. It's like I missed this. That feeling I was longing for such a long time has finally came! His hand comes to my face as his other hand wraps in my towel, around my waist. I hold onto his shirt as I held onto his lips.

This was wrong. This has ALWAYS been wrong.

He has a girlfriend. I was now talking to a nice guy. I've been strong against Trevor and here I am. Weak. Falling into his trap. I told everyone including myself I was over him. I am over him. Aren't I? I pull away from Trevor and stare at him. Here we are again. In the same position we were in months ago.

"Oh my God!" I say covering my mouth. He stares at me and I see him clench his jaw.

"Cami..." he starts.

"You should go wait in the living room... please" I said and he stares at me. He steps back and rubs his hand over his face.

"Right" he says turning around and walking to my door. I get up and close my door and lean against it. That wasn't real. That didn't happen.

I go to my closet and slipped on some skinny jeans and a t-shirt. I slip on my converse and sat on my bed. My phone was on twenty percent but who was I going to call? I grab my bag and roll up my notebook and stuffed it in the bag. I can't just leave this open in my room or even my place anymore. I took a deep breath and went to open my bedroom door. Trevor was leaning back on the couch and I walk to the bathroom to finish getting ready.