S E V E N T E E N

The rest of the time Blake was showing Breenan and Trevor how her system worked. I was finally getting hungry and went to grab something to eat. Breenan walks into the kitchen and goes to grab a beer.

"Congrats on the nerd shit" I said and he laughs.

"Cam, this is huge" he said.

"Sounds like it"

"Man, Trevor really needed this"

"Needed what?"

"Some good news. He broke up with Tori a couple days ago" Breenan says and my eyes widen.

"What?"

"I know, finally right?" Breenan laughs taking a sip of his beer. "I was thinking of throwing him a stripper party, hate to see my boy upset. But, being able to have this software... that'll keep his mind off her" Breenan says taking another swig at his beer. Okay... so I don't have to feel bad that Trevor and I kissed again. He was single when it happened. "Between you and me... I think Blake's trying to get with him" Breenan nudges me. I look over at Blake and she was resting her hand on Trevor's shoulder while he navigates through the computer. "I mean... she's hot"

"Who's hot?" Nia says coming into the kitchen.

"You are babe" Breenan says kissing Nia on the cheek and walking out the kitchen.

"Right" she laughs and looks at me. She sends me a smile and I roll my eyes.

"Can you quit with the act?" I said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Nia I don't know what your problem is... but nothing happened between Trevor and I. Got it? You had a feeling I had a crush on him and yea maybe I did but that's it. Other than that, mind your fucking business" I said about to go around her and she stops me.

"Tori and him are getting back together" she said.

"Okay?"

"They are. That's why Tori is so cool with this... he's having a difficult time with balancing work and school and he's frustrated that's why they broke up"

"You're telling me this why?" I said.

"Camari... whatever you and Blake are up to, it's not going to work"

"What are you talking about?"

"Just because he doesn't want to date you, you're trying to get Blake and him together"

"What?" I laugh.

"I've seen you and Blake. All buddy-buddy"

"Weren't you the one who was shopping with her the other night?"

"Girl come on. You know that stupid saying, keep your friends close and your enemies closer, duh" Nia said.

"Wow..."

"I'm not trying to be mean Camari. It's just, we're a pact. Breenan, me, Tori and Trev. We've always been together and I just don't want anything to get in the way"

"Are we done?" I said and she stares at me. I then walk around her to go sit down and started eating. I can't believe she's going to be my sister-in-law. They were still talking about this software thing and honestly it was getting late and I was getting tired.

"We can run it all the way up to the meeting so guys know everything and are prepared to present it" Blake says.

"Thank you Blake" Breenan says hugging her.

"Of course" she laughs. "Oh let me go get the flash drive" Blake says walking to the back. Trevor and Breenan were still staring at the computer screen and I follow Blake to her room. She was in her bed side table looking through something.