T H I R T Y - T H R E E

I hear the front door open and close. I slowly step out in the hallway and took a deep breath. Breenan probably was being a gentlemen and he let Blake have his bed and he's laying on the couch. I walk down to the living room and didn't see him. As much as I dislike Nia, this is still wrong. I went to use the bathroom then went over to Trevor's door. I slowly open it and his room was dark except for a light on at his desk.

I walk into his room closing the door and went over to his bed. He was shirtless sleeping face up, and on-top of his blanket.

"Trevor" I whisper. He doesn't move and I get closer to the bed. "Trevor" I whisper and still nothing. I go sit on his bed and move in closer to him. "Trevor..." I say and I see him move his head. His turns to look at me then pops up.

"Cam..." he says grabbing my hand. "You okay? What's wrong?" he ask and I stare at him. "Camari..." he says.

"I just saw... Blake leaving Breenan's room" I say and he looks at me confused.

"What?"

"You heard me" I say and he stares at me. He let's go of my hand and swings his legs over the bed and I sit next to him.

"Maybe he just slept on the couch" Trevor says.

"He didn't. I checked" I say and he looks at me. He shakes his head and looks forward.

"I'm going to talk to him" he says standing up.

"And say what?"

"I don't know. And I'm obviously not the poster child for being faithful while in a relationship but he's getting married. I need to see where his heads at" he says leaving his room. I take a deep breath and moved back on the bed so I'm leaning on the headboard.

Maybe they didn't even do anything. Maybe they both were just really drunk and just fell asleep in the room. Breenan probably slept on the floor while Blake slept on the bed. Blake wouldn't do this. She doesn't seem the type of person. And Breenan is in-love with Nia, right? He's not going to jeopardize his relationship. I mean he even propose in front of our parents. What would our parents say?

Trevor returns after a little. He walks in his room shutting the door and he walks over to the bed sitting down on the end. His head dangles and I just knew. I see him run his fingers through his hair then shakes his head. We sit there in silence for awhile and neither of wanted to say anything.

What are we supposed to do? We did the same thing a few months ago. What is Breenan going to do? What did he tell Trevor? I continue to stare at Trevor and he looks ahead at the wall. I swing my legs over the bed and stand up.

"I'm going back to my room" I say walking over to the door.

"Wait Cam" Trevor says and I turn around and he walks up to me. He stares at me then leans his hand on the door behind me and I stare back at him. His blue eyes still danced although it was dark in the room. "Umm..."

"I'm not going to tell anyone" I say.

"No that's not what I was going to say" he says and I stare at him. "Are you... umm, are you happy?" he ask.

Happy?

Happy that my brother cheated on Nia? Happy with the way my life is going? Happy?

"What?" I ask.

"Are you happy, you know? Without me?" he says. A hole fills up inside me. My throat becomes dry and a chill sweeps pass. "I know it's a shitty time to be asking you this but... everything is going to shit so why not just confess to everything?"

Is he just saying this because he's hurt? Hurt by Blake? Am I now the rebound? Is this a test? Is he testing me to see if I want him still? What does this mean?