F I F T E E N

I head back downstairs and out to sit on a bench to wait for Trevor. I go on my snapchat and watch Breenan's story. It was him chugging every known alcohol beverage down and I roll my eyes. He's about to graduate college, can he stop acting like he's in high school?

When Trevor pulls up, I get up and walk over to the car opening the passenger side.

"Thank you" I say getting in and shutting the door.

"You're fine" he says pulling away from the dorm. It was quiet in the car and I glance over at Trevor. He was leaning back in the car watching the road. A Migos song plays on the radio and I look outside the window. It was so awkward. But I did say I would apologize when I saw him again.

"Hey Trevor" I said looking at him.

"What's up?" he said not looking over.

"Last weekend, I'm sorry for what I said" I said and he looks over at me. "It was honestly the alcohol"

"Camari... it's fine" he laughs. "I'm not at home crying about it" he says and I stare at him. It was quiet again and I bite my lip and look back out the window. "Were you on a date tonight?" he ask.

"What?" I ask looking at him.

"I mean... you're wearing a guys jacket" he says and I look down at Nico's Nike hoodie. Right. I don't say anything. I mean I don't have to do. "He have potential?" he ask and I look at him.

"What?"

"Does he have potential?" he laughs. "We bringing him home to meet the fam?" he says and I couldn't help to laugh.

"Give it another week, and I'll let you know" I laugh and he laughs with me. We pull into their apartment complex and I glance over to Blake's place and her car wasn't there. Trevor parks the car and I follow him up to the apartment. He opens the door and I follow him in. The T.V was on in the living room but it was quiet.

"Where's Breenan?" I ask.

"If he's not still in the bathroom puking... Nia must've picked him up" he said.

"Oh"

"Can I ask you something?" Trevor says leaning on the wall.

"What's up?"

"I just thought we had a deal that we wouldn't tell anybody... about what we did" he says and I stare at him. Oh no. Did Blake say something? What the fuck?

"What?"

"Last weekend, at the court... Desi seemed to know" he says and I felt relieved.

"Oh..." I said staring at him. "I mean what'd you expect? I was in a dark mindset when you left. My best friend knew something was wrong" I said and he stares at me. "Trevor... she's not going to tell anyone, I promise" I said sitting down on the couch. He goes sit on the opposite couch typing at his phone.

"You hungry?" he ask.

"Yes..." I said and he laughs.

"What we doing pizza?" he ask.

"Umm... no" I said and he laughs.

"I have the menu pulled up for Del Taco" he said coming to sit next to me. He hands me his phone and I scroll through the menu.

"It all looks good, just get me whatever you get" I said handing his phone back. He types on his phone and I stare at him. The screen made his eyes brighter and his veins jumped out of his arms. "So Greenday..." I said. I see him form a smile and he looks over at me.

"You're listening to the CD"

"Well... I'm looking up the songs" I said and he laughs.

"Right" he says. "You like it?"