50

"Hiding on the tree branches instead of the gap between roots down there.. that's pretty smart.." Totosai whispered. His left hand trailed from her shoulder, to her neck. "Yoshihide has taught you well.. I'm amazed..". The girl froze in her place. A slight wrong move will end her life immediately.

---

Series of attack was launched by Sesshoumaru towards his brother. Usually he's only playing around in a battle against him, but this time, he took it seriously. His little brother, in the other hand, looks like he's in trouble. "TELL ME WHERE IS SHE!!" Sesshoumaru's keep repeating the same words.

"I-I don't know! Why are you so protective over her??? You barely know her in this era!" Inuyasha held his wounded arm. Even with the Tessaiga in his hand, he couldn't reply Sesshoumaru's attack.

"That's none of your business." Sesshoumaru started to feel the pain in his claws that were bathed in blood, but he's keep attacking. However, Inuyasha still tried to block it with his Tessaiga.

"Of course it is! I came to this bloody era to separate you and her! Your obsession with her will hurt everyone around you, even your own daughter!" Inuyasha's words stopped his brother's movement.

"My.. daughter? Shirogane?" His face turned into worries. He strived to find that exact event in his memories. "But.. I don't remember.."

"You-.. you don't?? Then.. you don't remember half of the villagers that died because of you??? Or your daughter that wounded so badly just to protect the other half of them from you??? "

"She protected.. the villagers?? Why??" Inuyasha's statement made his big brother confused even more.

"You went berserk when your wife died and you attacked the village that both of you had protected for years!" Inuyasha shouted at his own brother. In fact, he couldn't accept his action in the past. "Shirogane.. She knew that her mother would not want that! So she protected the village although it would risk her life! Shirogane.. my poor little niece.." Inuyasha wiped her eyes from the tears right before it fall. "I agreed to separate you both so it's not going happen!"

"If you separate us.. doesn't it means that my daughter will never been born in the future?" Inuyasha let down his sword when he heard his brother's answer. "You seemed.. to love my daughter so much.."

"Of course! She's my niece! My blood is in her too.. and.. she's the cutest puppy I've ever seen.. so cheerful like a sunshine.." Inuyasha's looking down to his feet. His head was busy recalling the memories that he had with his little niece. "You'll see.. how precious she's when she's born.." His Tessaiga has turned into its regular form, the sign of losing its wielder's desire to fight.

"I would like to see that.." Sesshoumaru muttered. His gaze turned soft and full of hope, something that he never had before.

"Just-.. promise me! DO NOT destroy the happy family that you have built on love and tears with her.." Inuyasha put his sword back to its case.

"You don't have to tell me what to do. Just tell me where she is."

"I have no idea. I was looking for her too after Totosai told her to run and hide, so the chase will be fun.."

"Totosai? He's here?"

"He's the one that brought me back to life.. to kill your woman when you're not around.. " Sesshoumaru gasped in anger. This time, it's his old friend that took his helper from him. He's also wondering why did these random people keep taking her away. It's him?? Of all the demons in feudal era??

"You.. should kill me.." Inuyasha added an unexpected thing to his brother. "I.. don't belong here.. I should have died.. not long after your wife's death.."

"Oh really? How weak." Sesshoumaru couldn't hold his sarcastic side. A smirk tugged on his lips. "The reason?"

"Protecting my family.." Inuyasha smiled with a slight blush on his cheeks. Sesshoumaru realized that his brother was proud of it and somehow it gave warmth to his heart too.

"As you wish.. I will make it fast, as a reward for your cooperation." Sesshoumaru strecthed his claw and ready to destroy his brother's body at any time.

"Oh.. to find Totosai.. just follow the direction of the wind.. He possessed the wind element.. so maybe when he's attacking, it will affect the environment." Inuyasha gave the last information that he got to his brother before his body scattered into pieces.

Since the first time he's in the forest, he could felt the wind was blowing to a certain direction, but he's not sure if it's really caused by Totosai or not. However, this is the only clue that he had for the moment. Without wasting and seconds, he dashed along with the winds.

Sesshoumaru reached the part of the forest where not so far from the castle. His breath stopped when he found his little helper and his old friend. Totosai's hand was on her neck, lifted her up a few inches from the ground. The girl didn't seem to do any fight. She's just hanging there, without any soul left. "(Y/n)-..."

"Oh you're here.." Totosai followed the gaze of his old friend and ended up at the girl in his hand. "Oh! Yeah.. she's no longer breathing.." Totosai loosen his grip and let the body fell on the grass.

Seeing his descendant got treated like a thing, rage filled up the demon dog's heart. Without any self-restraint, Sesshoumaru turned into his real form, a giant silver dog. His enormous size, that was as big as half of the mountain, made him visible to the ordinary human beings. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" His roars also brought terrors to them as they started to scream and shouting.

"It's been a long time since I saw this form.." Totosai only stood without any move. However, he summoned a sword in his hand. A familiar one, that he forged long time ago, Bakusaiga, the sword that was forged with a part of Sesshoumaru's body. "Let's see.. how much will you be able to endure your own signature sword."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Aaaa sorry cause I took so long in finishing this chapter.. TAT
I had holidays.. so I literally didn't touch wattpad for a week.. TwT
I hope you still like this story.. ><
Thank you for reading~