15

"Maybe you're just want to be found." That words gave a great impact for the man. An image suddenly appeared in Sesshoumaru's mind along with a familiar feeling of sorrow. He remembered holding hands with someone while sitting on a courtyard. Snow was falling and everything in his vision looks like it was in a slow motion.

He took a glance to the person on his left, but all he could see was a white hair that belong to that person. Then, he turned his gaze to his hand just to find a skinny hand that was interwining it's fingers with his own.

"Dad?" A voice was heard from behind and he turned to check. Instead of finding the owner of the sound, he turned back to the present time. This time, he found the girl was almost ready to go for her mission.

"Where are you going?" He asked. The girl was already good to go. She's wearing a black legging and a black shoes. Her (h/lenght) hair was still in a ponytail then, she covered her black tank top with a black outer crop tee that got a belt on it and tied it.

"somewhere.. I don't know.. I got a task to find and kidnap this guy" The girl took her phone and searched for the name of Kiyonobu Hyoutaro in the search engine. She turned the screen to him and let him see the appearance of this guy. What a fancy man, He thought.

The man got a long crimson hair that was tied in a neat and classy way. His face looks like he's in the mid 20s with a sharp greenish lemon eyes. In most of the picture, he often saw in a suit that were in various shades of red. He looks just like a walking rose due to his appearance.

By the time the girl was in front of her door, the man followed her steps and it's only makes her confused. "What are you doing?" She tilted her head.

"Do I look like I have any other choices but to following you?" He crossed his arms on his chest. Making her questioning her own previous action. "How will you find him?" Sesshoumaru asked a few moments after those silence. He lead the girl to her window and gestured her to take his hand.

"I'm gonna check his schedule.. it's not that hard though, since he's pretty famous.." the girl took his hand and climbed up her window. When she reached the balcony, Sesshoumaru was ready to give her another piggyback. "Anyway.. are you okay giving me piggyback most of the time?"

"Are you underestimating me?" He glared at her.

"No- not at all.. I'm just worry because I'm.. uh.. even though I look like this.. I'm.." she shook her hands and head at the same time.

"Your reason means nothing to me.. now get on and show me the way.." it was 12 in the afternoon when they go. The girl lead the man to go on a specific building in the middle of town. Since the sun was still shining brightly, the man was dashing from roof to roof in a great speed, to avoid being noticed by normal people.

Sesshoumaru stopped right on the rooftop of a 50 stores building. The man let the girl down and looked down at a building right in front of their current one. On the street, there were so many cars and peoples gathered around the building.  Why is this guy so famous? Random thoughts were running in his mind. He thinks that he deserves so much attention more than that fancy walking rose.
Is he jealous? Of course. She could see it in his eyes, yet she just chuckled.

The girl left her bag there and took the Tantou that she brought. She slipped it on the back of her pants. After that she took a mask and covered her face with that. Before she commenced to the building, she turned to Sesshoumaru. "Lord Sesshoumaru, can you give me a boost to that building?"

"A boost? You mean like throwing you? Are you sure?"

"Yupp.." the girl tightened her shoes and checked it if it's ready or not. "Please wait here for a moment.. and keep an eye on my bag.." Then she took a few steps away from Sesshoumaru and ready for a run. Sesshoumaru took his position and once he's ready with both of his hands in front of him, she dashed for it.

Sesshoumaru gave enough power at least to make her fly to the next building. As he thought, she flew and there's no doubt or fear in her eyes for doing that. That moment was so fast, yet for Sesshoumaru, it was so long. He saw her (h/c) hair moved by the wind and her hands also following the same direction. Sesshoumaru thought that he saw of a pair of wings behind her back, yet he knew it was just a hallucination.

The girl rolled for a several times before she stopped the momentum by her feet. She landed perfectly from the way she look because after the landing, the girl stood immediately and signed that she's okay. After that, she went into the rooftop's door and slowly closed the door behind her, leaving Sesshoumaru that stood on the other side of the building.

When he couldn't see her in the building anymore, he caught a suspicious movement from the streets right at the spot where a black limousine was parked and the crowds were gathered around it. The familiar crimson haired man walked out from the car and immediately got all the attention. Meanwhile Sesshoumaru felt like a pair of eyes were looking at him. A man with a black suit and a black hat that was covering most of his face yet leaving his eyes, also stood there, right in the crowds. After that, the man followed the crimson haired man and went into the building.

One thing from that man that caught Sesshoumaru's eyes was a few strands of silver hairs were dangling from him. That man did left a weird sense in his veins and he reminded of the girl that was on her mission. She won't be able to handle this alone...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Helloo~ Mir's heree~~

Once again thank you for reading my story.. ><

I hope you like this part too~

Anyway, I hope you're having a good day.. owo)9