42

His golden optics widened. My touch.. healed her? His left hand hovering on the water while he turned his gaze to her now sleeping figure. He rubbed her wet hair with his left hand until she's awake. "Hey, don't sleep in there. Quickly finish your bath before you catch a cold."

The girl opened her eyes. After receiving his orders, the girl finally doing her business. Meanwhile, Sesshoumaru moved from the tub to the counter. He took pulled out the towel while checking the other fabrics that she needs. Overall, it's good for now. At least until he covered half of his face with his hand. He's trying to covered the blush that currently invading his cheeks.

"Lord Sesshoumaru.. I'm.. done.." The girl stepped out from the bathtub. The sound of dropping water was heard. Quickly Sesshoumaru handed her the towel without taking a glance at her. She took the towel but confused by the act of the man. "Lord Sesshoumaru..?"

"I'm gonna check the maids. Just come out when you're finished." He left the girl confused even more than before. She walked slowly to the counter, not wanting to slip and fell on the hard marble floor. She successfully reached the counter. Now she's digging in the pile to find her undergarments. She found it. It was a set of simple bra and panties. Seamless one, like the one that being sell in uniq*o. She loves that pair because it's the most comfortable set she ever had.

Now, with the undergarments that was already on, now she took the kimono. She forgot that this clothes was not going to be an easy task if she's wearing it without any help. However, thankfully she loves the clothes so much, so she's able to put it on by herself, although she took longer time. The kimono was the previous one that she checked a few days ago. The beautiful fabric makes her heart content somehow.

The girl opened the door and found Sesshoumaru that actually was standing in front of the door. "Lord.. Sesshoumaru.." the tall man turned to her to find her that she's finished.

"The maids were done with the cleaning. We can eat here." He offered a hand and lead her back to the previous couch. As they took a seat on the comfortable couch, one of the maid came with the desserts on a tray. The cheesecake was served in a beautiful plate with shining silverware next to it. Meanwhile the parfait was already moved to a fancy glass instead of the takeaway packaging. The man thanked them and let leave the room once finished with their job.

The girl took the parfait first. She shoved the cold green tea ice cream into her mouth. Suddenly everything feels like a moment of bliss for her. Looking at the girl's reaction, the man chuckled and asked, "Is it good?". The girl nodded with a satisfied hum. It seems that she's already back to her old self.

"How did you know.. that this one is my favorite?" She asked while still shoving the cornflake and the ice cream.

"We bought it the last time. Don't you remember?" He smiled.

"Oh yeah.. right.."

"I was so nervous though.." He added. The girl turned to him in shock just to find the shades of pink that already invaded his face again. THAT'S.. SO CUTE?!!! The girl screamed internally because of this view.

"I appreciate.. that.." a small chuckled left her mouth. His blush, instead of vanishing, it's spread. He couldn't hold himself anymore. His left hand reached for her and pulled her closer. His lips landed on her forehead and stayed for a few seconds. Her (e/c) orbs widened when he moved closer and a soft skin touched her forehead. She had no idea why is he being like this today, but she's actually enjoying this soft side of the great demon dog.

"You're.. so cute.." He muttered in a weird but sweet tone. Now it's the time for the pink to invaded her cheeks. After the kiss, instead of letting her go, he pulled her closer to his chest. So close 'till she could hear his heart beating uncontrollably. "Now, finish your food." His monotone voice has made its way back to him. The blush was also not visible anymore when he pulled himself back.

This event lightened up her heart. She got the giddiness for knowing another side of him. She felt.. special. Every spoon of her parfait taste sweeter and better. She even finished the dessert faster than before.

The next dessert that she will try is the green tea cheesecake. It's been a long time since she ate that dessert. She loves parfait more than the cheesecake, but since these cheesecake was bought by the man that she loves, she started to like it more.

Realize that the man next to her was only watching her eating, she offered a spoon to him. "Here.. try this.." He's confused. The girl making the 'ah' face for him in reflex and made the man opened his mouth. Afterwards, the girl shoved the spoon softly, not to spill any small pieces of the cake. "How is it?"

The man munched the cake with a serious expression. He's analyzing the weird taste in his mouth. "It's.. sour.. but also sweet at the same time.. why?"

"Because.. it has cheese in it.." The man was staring at her. His eyes were glowing in curiousuty. "You.. like this taste.. aren't you?" She guessed. Sesshoumaru didn't answer, but his body did the favor for him. Seing the serious man got blushed several times, the girl couldn't hold it anymore. She's finally let out a pure laugh.

Sesshoumaru only growled a little. He's not disliking it, but it's just too embarrassing for him. "Anyway.. I got another vision..".

The girl turned her head while the spoon was still stucked in her mouth. "Hmm?"

"There's a little girl that suddenly hugged my leg.. she got all of my features.. she really looks like me.." Sesshoumaru out his palm on his own temple.

Sweat suddenly dropped on the girl's temple instead. I knew it!! He's a married man! My heart.. hurts.. her worried came true, at least for her.

"But.." The man hesitant to finish his sentence, but he knew he must, otherwise it's only gonna hindered their investigation. "She.. got your eyes.."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hello.. TwT)9

You know I'm currently want to make another story (AGAIN) that is connected to this one.. TwT

But as you can see this story is even still far from done.. lol...

If i continue with that story, then I will spoil the ending of this story aaaa TwT

anyway thank you for reading this part too ><

I hope you like it hehee... <3<3