10

"We're gonna do.. just like you said before~ camouflage~" The girl smiled excitedly in the middle of the crowds. "Anyway, don't you feel hot in that clothes??" She continued her step.

"Why would I feel hot?"

"It's summer, silly~ Can't you see the sun is shining and burning all of us here??" She chuckled once again.

"I know it's summer.. but I often find it cold in your room.. And in any other buildings.." This man is so cool and but his curiousity of the modern lifestyle is somehow cute and the girl was just couldn't resist it.

"Hahahaha! It was the air conditioner~ That thing used to make the room stay cold.. Especially in a hot weather like this~" The man put all of his attention to the girl's answer. He calculated the information that made him understand the modern life even more. He thought that life was easier in this era, than in the past.

"Oh-oh! This store looks good! Let's go in here!" The girl stopped at a store with a indigo blue paint and a big neon lamp that shaped the words 'Blue Container'. In the store's display, there were several mannequins in this year summer trends for both men and women. The slide door opened automatically when she stood in front of it. The man tilted his head and think. He decided to tried the door by himself. He was shocked when the door opened by itself. Gladly, the girl didn't notice his embarrassing moment and then he walked in as if nothing happened.

The girl was already busy by walking around the store and took several stuff for the man. She took slim fit jeans with several shades of colors and tops that were dominated by printed t-shirts and denim shirts.

While she was walking, suddenly her step stopped. She turned to him and her face showed uneasiness. "Uh.. what kind of undergarment do.. you wear?" She stuttered. Her face couldn't hide the embarrassment.

He also got the same reaction like her. Then both of them stayed in silence while calmed themselves down. "Suddenly I thought that.. it would be a problem.. if you're wearing the 'old kind' one.." she continued with a low voice.

"Uh.. yes.. I'm wearing a fundoshi (a traditional type of japanese undergarments).." He answered, trying to look at another way.

"Then.. I will get you the modern undergarments too.. just in case.." She walked to the men's underwear section. OMG OMG!! THIS IS CRAZY! I even have to pick the undergarment for him too?! Her mind was running wild. Good for her that kind of thing passed her mind a few minutes ago. At least now she could avoid unnecessary things. Oh... the undergarments.. perhaps I should pay this first before let him try it..

After she got all that he probably needs, she handed it to him pair by pair and signed him to change it in the fitting room that was in the deeper side of the store. A few minutes had passed since he entered the fitting room. The girl that was sitting on the denim sofa in front of the doors, started to worry. She almost stood up from her seat but she didn't do it.

Another minutes had passed. Now she couldn't resist the worry in her heart. She stood up and walked closer to the door. She knocked the dark blue door softly. "Are you okay? Do you need any help?" She whispered.

"Perhaps.. yes.. now get in here.. please.."

Oh shit! Are you crazy?? Only one person allowed in the changing room. Even if I went in there, dude, you're a man?? And getting help from a woman?? This is not gonna be pleasant in the newspaper... "Do you mind if I call the staff?? A man.. perhaps?" She asked hesitantly.

"NO. Just get in here already."

The girl took a deep breath and once she heard the door unlocked, she went in with cautious. She just didn't want to see unnecessary things, but the reflection of the mirror showed everything in that small room. The man was facing her and he's already wearing pants.. at least.. although he's still being bare chest. She turned her gaze to him and said "So.. what should I do?"

"How to do this thing?" He looked down and his hands were busy with something down there. Her gaze followed his hands and finally she found out the problem.

"Uh.. You just have to zip it.." Her hands automatically covered her eyes but left some holes for her to see.

"Zip? Never heard of it since 500 years ago.." his looked confused by the girl's answer.

"Uhh.. zipper.. that's called a zipper.. you just have to.. pulled it up.." she explained with her burning face. Yet, the man was still confused. He just tilted his head and his elf like ears moved a little.
"Oh my lord.." she facepalmed. Then she turned her gaze back to him.

"Please do.." he signed. Then the girl bowed. Her hands were trembling uncontrollably. Her face were getting even redder than before. She could see the man was already wearing the underwear that she bought. 'Calvin Klein' was written on it. Suits him well. Then she could see a bulge right in front of her face. She's frozen for a moment. "What are you doing? Hurry!"

"I never been this close with a human genital! How come I could stay calm??!" She shouted and her embarrassment was already on the top of her head.

"Then don't look there! Look at me!" He lifted up her chin with his right hand. Now her view was totally different. Her eyes fixed on the lean muscles that were reflecting the light from the room. His face that was seperated by a few inches right above hers was also caught her eyes. I wonder.. does he realize how perfect he is? Before she lost more with her thought, she's back to reality and quickly buttoned and zipped the jeans in front of her.

"It doesn't seemed hard as I expected.. " He mumbled while analizing the zipper and button on his pants. Sesshoumaru turned and took the white printed T-shirt. "Hey! How about this white fabric-" His words stopped and his eyes widened. "Are you okay?"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Helloo~~ thank you for reading this part too ><
I hope you like it ~ ><