43

"my.. eyes?" She's calculating the information. "Then.. that means??" Their gaze were locking on each other. The first one to get invaded by the red tint on the face was the girl. Seeing the girl making that kind of reaction, the same reaction got into him.

Sesshoumaru cleared his throat before continue with his explanation. "This is just a hypothesis, but I think the woman that I've been seeing in my visions was you. I-.. mean.. If both the woman and the little girl were really connected.."

"But.. One thing we must make sure is.. The visions that you saw, are they visions of the future, or the past? How am I supposed to exist if it was from the past?" Her question made sense for him. He realized that he's still far to take the conclusion with the visions that he got since the first time he met her.

"Good thinking." The man placed his hand on his chin. He knew that there's another thing that he needs to ask her. "Hmm.. Your dad told me that I'm your ancestor. Do you have any proof of that?"

"My.. WAIT WHAT??" the spoon fell from her fingers. She kept her mouth opened in shock.

"Oh. I haven't told you. Your father told me that I'm your ancestor. He showed me that the crescent moon is the mark." The man tapped on his forehead. "And I've seen the crescent moon on your back."

"I've.. heard that my family was formed by.. a great demon dog.. SO IT WAS YOU?? after all this time??" she still couldn't close the gap between her lips.

"We still need to make sure of that. Perhaps the only possible way is to ask your parents."

"And- .. I-.. I've kissed.. M-my.. ancestor..?" Her hands trembled and beads of sweat were already forming on her temple. "I'VE.. COMMITTED A GREAT SIN.."

"Why? Did I not meet your satisfaction?" The man tilted his head. Somehow a smirk tugged on his lips.

"No.. no.. but.." Her eyes started to get watery. She swifted her gaze to another thing. Anything, but the golden ones. "The fact that.. I want it.. only from you.. that's what makes it sinful.." Her nails started to dig on the fabric again. "It's not the kind of love.. among family.."

"We're separated by a 500 years generation. It's like you're telling yourself that you cannot marry Adam for he's the ancestor of humans.." Shesshoumaru shrugged. He only made the girl blushed even more. "Let's put that topic aside first. We need to meet your father."

"Okay...." the girl finished her food and put the silverware on the coffee table in front of her. She put both of her hands on her lap. Still trying to calm herself from various attack on her cheeks. "I've finished... we can.. go now.."

"No. Not today." Hearing the man's answer, her body went stiff. "You're still need some rest. Don't force your weak body so much."

"But.. we.. still have a long day.." The girl pointed at the window. She thought that the sun was still set, yet, it's already dark outside. She didn't realize that the lights were already on since she ate the desserts. "O-ow.. Then why did you tell me.. to wear something formal like this?"

"How about.." The man stood up. Her gaze followed the man's motion, but had no idea what he's about to do. He walked closer to the girl and leaned closer. Turned out the man lifted her up again on his arm. "let's have a walk at your garden.."

"I-I can walk by myself.."  She stuttered.

"No. You feet are still weak." That's the only phrase that he said. Along the way to the garden, the man didn't say any other words. The girl felt awkward so she couldn't let out any words from her mouth.

The lights illuminated their way in the garden. Sound from the fountain is the only thing that killed the silence between them. The man seemed to enjoy the view of the garden. Since more of the plants were exotic ones that her family got from the tropical countries, he's mesmerized by the beauty that he never saw before. Meanwhile, the girl was looking at the sky. It's been a while since she's going out with him again.

"(Y/n). Do you plan to continue to go to school?" an unexpected question came out from the man.

"Um.. yeah.. school.." His little helper took a few minutes to think. She hasn't been thinking about this since the time Hyotaro broke her mentality. "I think.. I will continue with a homeschooling.."

"Why?"

"Mr. Yoshihide was right.. I took the previous private school because I thought I could make any friends.. but in reality, everyone was just too afraid just to make a conversation with me.." She explained. A pained smile was visible on her lips.

"That's too bad. I kinda miss seeing you in that uniform.." The silver haired man mumbled. His statement left her speechless. "Moreover, you should finish what you've started."

Does he mean.. my last year in school? "I would like to.." she smiled. "But I think my parents will assigned Mr. Yoshihide to be my private lecturer.." her smile immediately replaced by a playful frown.

"If I want you to go to that school, then that's what will happen." He stated.

"Haha.. okay, Lord Sesshoumaru.. anyway, it's been a while since we're outside in the middle of night like this.." The girl brought up another topic. After series of frightening event, she thought that it's a good relaxation to spend the rest of the day like this.

"Why? Does the wind makes you cold?"

"No!" She chuckled. "It's just.. kinda reminds me of the day when we met.."

"Oh! On that mountain, right? Do you want to go there?" Sesshoumaru offered.

"Huh? Sure.. The view of the city must be pretty tonight.. Oh! We can go through that secret path behind the trees~" The girl pointed at the corner of the garden excitedly, where the trees were aligned like a wall.

"I know a shortcut. Just hold tight on me." Suddenly Sesshoumaru jumped so high and landed on a tree. He continued to make his way up just by jumping over trees. He could feel her grip that was getting stronger on his shoulder.

However, for the girl, she felt the wind probably held a grudge on her. The wind seemed to use her hair just to slap on her face in most of the way. Feeling uncomfortable, the girl decided to turn her face against the man's shoulder. My hair might look like a bush when we reached the top.

Now here they are, at the top of the mountain, the place where they met the first time. "We're arrived." The man notified the girl while enjoying the lights from the cityscape. However, after a few minutes, silence was the only answer that she gave. Then, he slowly turned her face against him. He found her sleeping peacefully in his arms. Not expecting this, the man decided not to wake her up for now.

Perhaps, placing a soft kiss also wouldn't wake her up.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Helloo thank you for reading this~ 💕
As always, hope you like it~

Ohh!! I have made a plot for the next story.. but.. I will finish this one first.. xD
And I think.. by the time I finish this.. I probably already lost my interest towards Dororo.. qwq

I'm sorry, my baby hyakkimaru~~ TwT)