41

Hardly breath, the girl lifted up her palms on the man's cheeks. She's too weak to push him but he got her signal and pulled back soon. Both of them were breathing heavily. The girl's eyes met the man's gold ones. His orbs were shining differently. It's full of love and affection. "Now.. let's eat, okay?" He asked softly. This is the first time she heard his voice like that, not the monotone that he used to be.

She nodded. Then he lifted her up and let her sit on his left arm. Surprised at first, she wrapped her hands around his neck and burried her face between his neck and hair. "This room is too dark.. do you mind if I open the curtain?" His voice was near, to her left ear to be exact. Another nod followed and Sesshoumaru quickly pulled the big curtains.

The lights penetrated through the glass windows and lightened up the whole room. The mess was clearer to see now. The floor was almost full of broken furniture. He needs to step carefully so he won't stepped on important stuff on the floor.

The girl winched by the lights. Did she stay in the dark these whole times? Not only the room, her appearance were actually pretty sad. Her white pajama got stained with blood and tore at some places. Sesshoumaru used his free hand to patted her head before he threw another question. "Where do you want to sit? I suggest we take the couch instead the bed. How is it?" Another slight nod came as a reply.

Then he turned his heels to the couch that was not far from the bed. He put her down slowly on the soft surface. Now he could see her face that covered by some strands of (h/c) hair. He fixed them up, until her face was completely seen. "Now, I'm gonna call the maid to bring your food. Wait here." He got up and walked towards the door. As the man opened it, 2 maids were already waiting in front of it. "Could you please bring the parfait and cake again? And please clean this room." He commanded shortly.

After giving his command, Sesshoumaru walked back to the room. The girl's sitting with a blank stare in her eyes. She crossed her legs on the couch, made her own comfortable way on it. "How do you feel now?" Sesshoumaru asked while took a seat next to her. Her eyes turned to him, but she didn't move an inch. Not receiving any answer, he suggested another thing to her. "How about you took a shower and change to the kimono that I bought for you?" The girl nodded. Perhaps she only react to yes or no.

Sesshoumaru then stood up while the maids were already making their way inside the room with cleaning tools. He lifted her up on his arms again. Before he opened the bathroom door, he turned to the maids. "(Y/n) is going to take a bath. Please prepare her clothes and come to the bathroom to give her help." He commanded. But suddenly, the girl turned his face, facing to hers with her hands. She shook slowly. "Uh.. just prepare the kimono and towel.." The man added.

As he closed the door behind him, he let the girl down. "Hey.. are you sure that you don't want the maids to help you with the shower?"

The girl only walked slowly to the bathtub that was on the right side and on a higher ground. Suddenly she stripped her pajama and surprised the man. Showing her back that still got the bite and kiss marks from the man, also the huge crescent moon. She held her left arm and turned her head to him. "I'm.. dirty.. I don't want.. anyone else.. to see this.." her eyes looks pained. The trauma was still in her.

Sesshoumau approached her. He sat on the edge of the bathtub and turned the faucet. He set the water to be warm, a good relaxing bath for her. He offered her a hand and she reached it. She stepped inside the bathtub and sat, hugging her leg as the water slowly filling the tub.

After that, the man stood up and moved to the counter in front of him, not far from the tub. "I heard people use soap when they take a bath these days.. what kind of soap do you want to use? This one looks promising.." He searched the counter and found several weird colorful balls in it. "The color suits you.." he took a (f/c) ball and handed it to the girl. She threw the ball weakly into the water and watching it dissolved. "What is that?" He asked.

"Bath bomb.." the bath bomb spread the aroma of (f/ smell), sending the girl to another tranquility.

A knock on the door took the couple's attention. Sesshoumaru walked towards the door and opened it. It was the maid. She came with the kimono, undergarments, and a towel. "Thank you." The man replied and closed the door soon. He put the fabrics on the counter. He leaned on the furniture while watching the girl doing her business. But apparently, she did nothing in the water.

Confused, the man approached her again and sat on the tub again, not far from her. He rolled his sleeves before took the water and poured it on her head, making it wet. He also took the bubbles and placed it on her head. "Is it cozy?" He asked.

His little helper nodded.

For him, her skin's somehow inviting him for an unholy desire, but then again, he's aware of her condition. He tried to fight the instinct that was burning his chest. The man distract himself, he took the black card that he used for buying things and examined it, while keeping his mind away from her supple skin.

The girl, in the other hand, leaned her head towards the man. "I.. love Lord Sesshoumaru.. so much.. 'till the point.. I think that your touch actually.. heals me..".

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Once again thank you for reading~~
Hope you like it ><

Hmm.. I've been thinking on opening a fanart section for this story.. owo
Since I have draw my 'reader', I wonder how does your 'reader' look in this story.. ><

If you have one, feel free to contact me, I will feature your art in this story.. xD