26

"Then pointing a knife on your future bride is not a good idea either." Her (e/c) burned in anger because her plan didn't turn out as her expectation. She didn't feel the warm blood that was running down on her neck due to the small scratch by the knife.

"Cut it out, you two. Roasting each other won't do any good for any of you." Kirisagi finally spoke up. He had enough of their meaningless fights.

"I won't let go if this bottle is still on my neck." Hyotaro seemed relaxed although the sharp glasses were already tore his skin a little. He still let out a grin everytime the girl's eyes met his.

"Hey that's my words!" The girl protested. She's actually couldn't stand to stare at his eyes for a long time. His smirk's just gave her shivers.

"Then it's yours now, darling." He smiled and pulled back first. The girl followed then. She's back to her previous position, as far as she could from him in the car. "No need to sit that far." He added while wiping his blood from his skin.

"Yeah I know, this is not far enough." The girl took her phone after replied to him. She distracted herself with everything in the screen so she could avoid any unnecessary topic with him. Too bad, it only lasted for a few minutes.

"You're not questioning where am I about to take you?" Hyotaro shifted his gaze to her, but still respecting her private space.

"I will know once I get there." She replied shortly. Her eyes were still fixed on the screen as if she didn't care, but her mind is actualing running wild in anticipation of his next movement.

"But once you reached there, you won't be able to get out." Hyotaro talked in a teasing tone.

"Then I will make my own way out, simple." She seemed to not bothered by her own blood that was already tainted her school uniform.

"We'll see about that." The man scoffed at the girl's answer. He knew that it's only about time until she really know what he means by that.

Shit! Why am I suddenly feeling so sleepy?! The girl could felt her eyelids that were getting heavier as time goes by. Her defense was already going down. OMG! Could it be??! The girl quickly turned her gaze from the window to the man next to her. She couldn't hold the urge to sleep anymore. With the last power that she had, she used it to confront him. "What poison did .. you.. put on your knife?"

"Just a huge doses of sedative.." his grin was getting wider as her body went limp next to him. When she's falling asleep helplessly, he said, "I wouldn't use it if you're not attacking me in the first place.."

Hyotaro couldn't help himself but to stare at the teenager's body. So small, so fragile.. like a pet that I must protect.. Thoughts like that was running in his mind. He's completely aware that the girl's attitudes toward him was nothing but a wild gorilla that angry 24/7, but her appearance said otherwise. He feels uneasy just by letting her sleep like that.

Ugh! Fine, little gorilla! I'm gonna give you a little comfort. Hyotaro picked up her body that unexpectedly pretty light and placed her on his lap, facing him. Her head leaned onto his chest. He could felt her calm warm breath. I'm going be her husband anyway. He let out a sigh, but he softly pulled some strands of her (h/c) hair and patted her head. He's silently questioning his own action but also enjoying it.

Lord Sesshoumaru!

Sesshoumaru turned his head. He thought he just heard the voice of his little helper, but he's pretty much aware that currently he's so far away from her place.

His concentration then went back to the object in front of him. "So tell me. Where did you saw Inuyasha?" The fox demon on his front was just laying down helplessly without any resistance. "No answer, I see." Sesshoumaru quickly turned away from him.

"No.. No! Don't you turn away from me!" The fox demon tried to get back on his feet. His red kimono were already tore apart, not as majestic as it was before. "I'm not lose.. yet" he coughed just by saying a few words. Blood spilled from the corner of his lips.

"I only followed you 'cause you said you know something about Inuyasha, not to duel with you." Sesshoumaru stopped his step. "Besides, you said that information will be my reward when I beat you and all of your army, so now I demand my reward."

"Heh.. and you thought I would do that?" Sesshoumaru glared at the demon with hatred and annoyance when he heard his answer. He gritted his teeth because he's just realized that he just went into a trap. "I never thought that you would be so reckless by following me to this realm just for an information about your brother.." The fox demon's grin became wider.

"Shit.." Sesshoumaru cursed in his breath. "Now tell me, who's the one behind this?" Sesshoumaru pointed his claw on the demon's eyes.

"You don't know? Poor.. you.. hahaha.."

Sesshoumaru then took the demon's collar and pulled him closer harshly. "I swear I'm gonna give you a slow painful death if you keep acting like this!"

"Haha.. fine, fine.. no need.. to be so harsh.. before I told you, do you even realize why.. I bring you into my realm?" A chuckle left the demon's mouth. He really hope that Sesshoumaru will surprise when he heard his answer.

Could it be?! (Y/n)! His golden orbs widened as he figured out the meaning behind the fox demon's invitation to his castle that was in a different realm in the beginning. "You want to separate me from my little helper.. I see. Now tell me, how far is the time difference between this realm and the real world?" Sesshoumaru's anger echoed in the empty realm.

"You've spent around 30 minutes.. in here.. hahaha.. it means you already left.. your little helper for around 3 weeks.."

"Shit! It's been that long.." Sesshoumaru muttered but the fox demon could hear him. "Now tell me, who order you to do this?"

"Hahaha.. I think, this must be convenient.. 'cause the one that order me to play around with you.. and the person.. behind your brother's presence is your dearly 'best friend' from the past." Greeted by a disgusting demonic green, Sesshoumaru quickly finished the fox demon's life. His claws tore him apart until he's only small pieces of meat.

"I have no friend before.."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hello~ thank you for reading this part~
I was stucked so I took a longer time to finish this part~
So, thank you for waiting ><