32

Rolling on a soft surface, the girl couldn't help but to fell deeper into her sleep. Until suddenly, a great pain spread on her leg. "ARGGHH!!" The pain awaken her sooner than expected.

"Ugh! Stop moving!" Hyotaro and several maids that were putting medicine on the girl's leg, got kicked accidentally. He shouted so she will get back to her senses. "Could you please stop acting like a gorilla for a moment? We're treating your wounds!" He grunted.

The girl then swifted her attention to the deep long cut wounds on her leg. Around the wounds, there're also a few scratches and bruises. She's confused where does these wounds came because she only could remember the part where her leg stuck between corals.

"But it's so fucking hurt, asshole!!" The girl tried to pulled her leg closer to her, but the maids were holding it. Hyotaro just glared at the girl, but he continued to put the medicine on her. "OUCH! HEYY!" She shouted even more.
Finished with the bandage on her wounds, the maids help her laying comfortably on her bed with a few pillow to support her back.

Then, the maids walked out from the room, only leaving Hyotaro and the little girl. The girl refused to look at Hyotaro's side. Then she crossed her arms in front of her chest. "You saved me again, didn't you?" She said.

"I have no reason not to." Hyotaro replied shortly. His yellowish green orbs shone in a different way than before.

"Haha.. I never thought I would be that special.. Tell me, how much did your family pay my parents?" The girl mocked her helper 'cause based on her experience, every good thing that other people do to her were all based on the money that her parents gave to them. Not a single kindness was pure from the heart. That kind of thoughts were formed in her mind also including her own way of being cynical to new people.

"It's a lot more than you could imagine. If it's not for my grandfather, I would never want to marry a spoiled gorilla like you." The girl snapped the flamboyant man's anger and it's only made the girl chuckled.

See?? His kindness wasn't pure from his heart... just as I expected. "ahaha if you declined, none of us is gonna end in this mess.."

"Then why didn't you decline in the first place?"

"HAH! I DID! But as always,my voice's just not going to be heard." The girl gave another chuckles after her answer. She's laughing at her own misery since there's nothing she could do about it anymore. "The option is either I agree in peace or my family kidnap me and send me to you.. that's all.. as you can see, there's nothing I can do, right?"

The greenish orbs widened. "What kind of life were you living actually?"

"Hm.. they treat me nicely like a precious antique piece.. so they could sell me in the highest price.." the girl lifted up her head. Staring at the sky from her bed, she's smiling hopelessly. "More like a thing.. than a person.."

Hyotaro couldn't reply her words. He realized that his life is much better than hers. She might looks as if she owns everything, but the truth is she owns nothing in her life.

"I don't need your pity.. I'm used to this.." the girl added without leaving her gaze from the sky.

"Okay.. at least.. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.." Hyotaro then leaving the girl in her room alone. He already locked the windows and left some guards in front of her door, in case she's trying to do something stupid again.

"Hmm.. I think I won't.." the girl threw her answer for Hyotaro's answer when the man wasn't in the room anymore. She hugged the fluffy thing tighter in her arms. "Stupid Lord Sesshoumaru.. Does he know that I've been moved here?"

Thinking about a man that didn't show his face for weeks after stealing her first kiss wasn't going to make her feel better. In fact, she felt hollow in her chest. Hng.. I'm the one that stupid.. I felt sad over a guy that even kissed me only after a few days of meeting!! She could felt her face were getting hotter. She placed her palm of hands on her cheeks while trying to keep the embarrassment inside her heart.

I definitely need to move on from that guy!!! She slapped herself. She hoped that she won't be sad because of Sesshoumaru again, but as everyone knows, it's hard to move on from a first love. And now, I should distract myself by finding another way to get out from this mansion!

"Hyotaro.." an old man with a bright peach kimono walked into a library. The kimono got a pattern of a red river and spider lilies on it. The old man's slow steps were supported by a black stick that he held in his right hand. The stick got a black shiny dragon sculpt on it. Behind the man, there were several man in suits that seemed to be his bodyguard.

"Grandpa.. What brings you here?" Hyotaro that was already cleaned himself from the salty sea, now wearing a vermillion fancy shirt, combined with a black fancy pants and shoes. He's checking on some documents when his grandfather walked in.

"Ah.. I heard that the girl is already here. How's she?"

"Hmm.. very spoiled and annoying.. are you sure that we must keep the deal going? I don't feel like wanting her anymore.." his eyes followed the old man as he took a seat at the nearest couch.

"But you're the one that wants the power to rule Japan's underworld."

"I know.. but-"

"I have opened a door for you. All you have to do is just walk into that door. You should be grateful for that." His grandfather added.

"I did grateful for that. But that girl is just too wild and hating me so much.. I never met a girl like that before.."

"This is just an advice from an old man, but based on my experience, you need to win her heart first in order to put words inside her head.."

"That takes too long.. I need a faster way.." Something came into Hyotaro's mind. "Oh I know what I'm gonna do to that little bitch.. this gruesome plan will do the trick.." his sickening grin finally made its way back to his face.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸