"But it's the middle of the night." Scott whines before looking at me, a huge smile on his face. On Stiles' end, the sound of a locker opening can be heard. The metal smacking against the locker beside it is all too familiar.

"Twelve fifteen actually. Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday." I can hear that he's moving things around.

"So, go wake up Katherine and if you two aren't down here in five seconds, I will destroy you, Scott. Okay?" He starts before counting down by five. Scott hurriedly puts the call on mute.

"Okay, get on my back." He says while standing up.

"What?" I ask; hesitant.

"Come on, Katherine." He begs before throwing me on his back without letting me answer. God, the whole werewolf strength is getting annoying. He's always tossing me around like a ragdoll. He then uses his wolf speed to run out of the house and into the boy's locker room at the school. Everything went by in a blur, but I'm pretty sure I may have swallowed a bug. I make a sour face.

"...three, two..." Stiles says while turning around; oblivious to us being right behind him. When he sees us he jumps and collapses to the ground with a grunt from our sudden appearance.

"One." Scott finishes with a smile before setting me down. I stagger beside him so he grabs onto my arm.

"I hate you." Stiles says while lifting himself back up. I shake my head gently, trying to get rid of the dizziness.

"You really can't do that with me." I tell Scott while trying to adjust my position.

"Oh, great. You gave Kat whiplash." Stiles says.

"Sorry. You just have to get used to it." He answers and I chuckle. I look at Stiles with a smile which he returns.

"So, where do we start?" Scott asks.

I hop off of Scott's bike while keeping my stare on the twins. They're not supposed to be back at School. Scott eyes them while stepping off the bike. Together we walk up to them, they do the same. Scott makes sure I stay behind him. Won't keep me from kicking their asses if they pull something.

"You're back in school?" Scott asks.

"No, just to talk." Aiden answers.

"Oh. That's kind of a change of pace for you guys," Stiles says while he walks up next to me.

"Usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing." He finishes while clutching onto his backpack straps; sending a glance my way.

"You need a pack. We need an alpha." Ethan points out.

"Yeah. Absolutely not. That's hilarious though." Stiles says quickly.

"You came to us for help. We helped." Ethan says.

"You beat him until he could barely move." I correct.