xxxi: college crash and birthday bash

Start from the beginning

Jinyoung was amazed at how informative Jackson was being, he'd never known his friend to have such a knack at illegal things. Well, he's not a partner in crime for no reason.

Jackson, completely absorbed, taking another sip of the hot cocoa, thinks of how tall the 2nd floor stood.

"Can't we just sneak inside the dorm?" Jaebum asks.

"Unfortunately no, the guard's pretty tough I heard, even if there's a singe creak in his one meter radius, when he sleeps, you're done for." Jackson says.

Jaebum just nods, he's not used to Jackson sounding so intellectual like.

"So, ten thirty it is." Jaebum says, not knowing what else to speak.

"Ah, I've got to go," Jinyoung says peeking at his watch, "My aunt needs me to run errands."

"You're leaving so fast?" Jackson asks. "Can't you stay a bit longer?"

Jinyoung shakes his head in dismay, biting his lip.

"Okay then, I'll drop you on my bike." Jaebum said. "Jackson, you can go get a ladder right?"

"Yeah, wear something warm though, it's freakishly cold outside." Jackson replies, wearing a cap on his blond hair.

.

The pair get on the bike, Jaebum wore his helmet along with a few piercings. Somehow, he immediately morphs into a bad boy for the world. But it's a part of his several personas.

"Jaebum...?" Jinyoung asks.

"Yeah?"

"Could... Could you send me a picture of Mark and Youngjae?" He asks quietly.

"Yeah, of course, what for?" Jaebum grins, his eyes on the road.

"It... It's a surprise." Jinyoung replies, leaning his head on Jaebum's back, holding Jaebum's abdomen with both his hands.

The corners of Jaebum's lips tug into a smile at Jinyoung's coy side, he lets out a glad 'okay' before they stop at Jinyoung's house.

"Thank you for the ride, Jaebum." Jinyoung says, getting off the bike.

"See you on the 3rd, then." Jaebum waves, taking off the helmet.

Jinyoung temporized for a moment, he turns back to Jaebum, who's already starting the motor.

He briskly bolted to Jaebum's side, and before Jaebum can put his helmet on, he brushed his lips against Jaebum's, and kissed, caressing both of Jaebum's cheeks with the pads of his thumbs, kissing long enough for Jaebum to inhale Jinyoung's lemon scent, long enough to feel his stomach flutter and form a thousand knots.

Jinyoung's cheeks were heavily tinted pink, after removing himself from the kiss.

"S..See you on the 3rd!" He said, still rooted in the spot.

Jaebum was left speechless by the sudden show of affection, it's the first time Jinyoung has ever initiated it, but he's even more overjoyed by his boyfriend, and left with Jinyoung's chocolate taste lingering in his lips.

"See you at the 3rd too!"

Jinyoung checks the time, it's 6:16, he'd promised to be back by 7, so he runs for the Pet store before it closes, and returns victorious with a white puppy of a Maltese breed, small enough according to Jackson's description.

"Arf! Arf!"

.

Jaebum🐼
Hi Jinyoungie, here's the picture you asked for!