23. Jealousy? Puff.. Disappear. -unedited-

ummm. hello. Im sorry🙇 I did not update for a long time. Actually i am still broken because Additional Mathematics and Biology Exam were so hard😢 (which is actually a lie because im enjoying my holiday but i did not lie about those two subject. It was veryX10000 hard.) And i have graduated from high school🎊🎉. But it still will not affect the fact that i will always update late😆 Because i have promised to update on December, here a chapter.... Yes a chapter only. Tbh...I am very lazy. Hehehe. Well, Enjoy. Thank for those who vote and read this story 😘

That morning, besides Anna other phones were wrecked by Kaito. Keito had to buy new phones for others. They also assembled to discuss something.

"There are some casualities  but can be recovered. Ask Gen to sort all of that. Don't act on your own. Even though his personality sucks, his brain is useful" Charles had to jot down all his mistakes of being the leader for this week.

"Why don't you do it? You're much more capable than me." Charles grumbled. " Nope because when it comes to doing it, it will tire me out" Kaito grinned.

How Charles wished to rip that grin of his face.

Feeling tired, he sat on the rocking chair and beckoned Rachel to put Keiichi on his lap.

"Anything to share?" Keito realised that Kaito's expression was not like usual.

"Sleepy."

"Other than that?"

"...."

"Brother"

Keito looked at his brother who had fallen asleep together with his nephew and sighed.

"Qish! Can you get a blanket over here?" Edward asked the once Kaito's assistant,Qish. Inwardly," No! Don't capture it. Calm urself down boy"

Edward almost could not resist the temptation of capturing few snaps of a beautiful creature like Kaito.

Keito wrapped the blanket around both of them and asked everyone to not disturb them.

After everyone went out, Kaito opened his eyes. Keiichi also woke up. "Very clever actor." Kaito pinched his baby's nose and went to the balcony.

He jumped while holding his baby tightly. Kaito had ordered Qish to put his sports car behind the garage. Kaito put his baby in baby safety whatever-the-name seat.

He drove to airport and called Gen.

"Everything's ready?"

" Yes~ the blond stewardess will invite you." Gen said playfully. "With all my baby's necessities?"

"Of course, i didn't forget this time" Kaito hanged up and saw a blond woman waved at him. He followed the woman.

Crack!

The handle of the luggage was destroyed just like that.

"Hii!!" Shun's personal assistant almost screamed like a baby.

Shun accidentally saw Kaito with a beautiful blonde woman. And at that moment, Kaito's eyes met his. Kaito suddenly took Keiichi's hand together waved at him and bow a little.

Shun turbulent emotion gone just like that. "Mei, search for that man's destination and get a ticket same as him." Shun ordered.

Mei was very confused. Usually, he would straight went to his office to do all the work but nevertheless she still did what her boss ordered. Mei wanted to do her work quickly but out of blue, she was blocked.

"My nose😢" Mei whined a little bit before she lifted her head and looked at the person who had a face that just woke up from a deep sleep.

A cheerful sound shouted. "Da!" Keiichi waved his fist. It seemed he was holding something in his hand.

Mei then realised a cute baby was being carried by the man. It was the man her boss ordered to investigate on.

"Pleasure meeting you here." Shun greeted first.

"Hmm" Kaito replied. He walked closer to Shun. "Hold out your hand." Shun followed what he was asked to do. Keiichi put something that was inside his hand. Kaito then followed the stewardess. Shun finally realised what was in his hand.

It was an airplane ticket.

Kaito kind of expected what Shun's thought. Rather than having another person investigated on him, he invited the stalker Shun himself to follow him.

He was quite annoyed at himself. Recently, he acted out of his norm. "Keiichi. Mama think mama need to consult my mind state with your uncle." He whispered to his baby.

Keiichi who rest on his shoulder was busy making funny face to Shun who was a little bit far from them. "Dada. Mama?"

Shun who quietly following them did not manage to hear Kaito's word.

Kaito sighed before he sat on his seat. He put his baby safely and lulled him to sleep. Again, he hate thinking because it will tire him out but he thought of one thing before he dozed off to dreamland.

He still did not give him any reply to his proposing matter.