1. It's weird but I'm happy

The pain he felt was not little. It feels like your soul gonna slip out of your body at any moment. He was exhausted.

    But experiencing this, he felt grateful to his mother who doesn't give up.

   His heart felt light when he heard the cry of the baby. A man and a woman looked at the baby excitedly.

    "It's a boy." the woman exclaimed.

   "Good job Kaito-nii" the man put the baby in his arms. They don't say anything about the abnormality that happened.

      Kaito looks at the baby with a loving gaze.

   "Thanks, Yuna and Keito," He said with his weak voice. His little brother smiles at him. Yuna took the baby to wash the blood.

    "How about your life? There's a baby now and it's yours." Keito was worried. He knew his brother lazy lifestyle.

     Kaito "...."

    Keito"...What?"

     Kaito"There's you"

      " I'm gonna kill you and adopt the baby" Keito seriously want to strangle his brother alive. "It's just a joke....only a joke.

   "Yeah, A tasteless one"

    "Internet Cafe near the main building of a top company. I think it needs some cleaning" Kaito is the boss of the land and the café. "Isn't that mom's property that was given to you." "En"

Don't have an idea for 'Can You Accept Me ' so I'm doing this  ~(>▼<)~