21. Bite

Editor💗: sadothesenutss

Hello guys... sorry for the late update and i might late updating new chapters from now on cuz i got big exam coming this year and i'll be facing early year exam starting this monday. Wish me luck. And enjoy this chapter. 😘

Seeing Shun in bad mood after one of his trusted bodyguards informed him of something, Tetsuda jabbed Kira. "Why the hell did you do that, it hurt" Kira spoke irritably and stepped on Tetsuda's toes with her heel.

"Ouch! Stop that, you stupid. Look at Shun. He's seems to be in a bad mood" Tetsuda hissed and pulled her hair to make her stop. If any outsider saw them like this, they would never believe that the both of them are engaged.

"Stop." Hearing Shun, both of them immediately stopped their bickering and stood up straight. "Shun, what's wrong with you? Your aunt forced you to meet that bitch?"

Instead of answering Tetsuda's question, Shun proceeded to call someone. Tetsuda could make out words like 'kill' and 'torture' from the conversation.

"Oi, even if u want to kill her, you should consider her father's position." Tetsuda said trying to convince his friend to not do something hastily, not knowing that he was the one who actually misunderstand.

Ignoring his friend, Shun got up and left the office. "Look at him, he's becoming weird day by day" Tetsuda complained.

"You're the one person who doesn't deserve to say that..." Kira huffed, then followed behind Shun to exit the office, leaving her boyfriend behind.

After parting with his friends, Shun headed for Kaito's cafe. Looking at the beautiful flowers that decorated at the front of the cafe made him feel delighted for some reason. It was quite busy when he arrived since students were coming and hanging around after school with their friends.

"Mr. Kaito, where is Keiichi?" Natsumi's friends asked. "Sleeping." was the answer they received. Natsumi, as well as her friends really love to see Keiichi sleeping in the crib inside the counterbar.

"Cute~~ \(>•<)/" all of them gushed in a slow tone.

Shun entered the cafe and sat on one of the stools near the counterbar. "Hello, Kaito."

Met only few times but already calling him Kaito? Kaito thought, then smiled and replied, "Good day, stalk- Shun" Since Shun used his first name then why not he do the same.

Shun hearing his first name ending said, felt very happy. "Same like last time?" Kaito asked. Shun nodded, his eyes not even once wavering from Kaito's figure.

"Uncle Ikemen, you're here!" Natsumi exclaimed when she realised that Shun was also here. "Im sorry for last time's event, to make up for it I'm gonna show you the collection photos of my idol." Shun didn't reply and sat still with a stone face.

"Behold, my idol, the cuteness overload." Natsumi spoke enthusiastically and showed all the photos of Keiichi. Her phone's gallery was packed with Keiichi's pictures. There was a video of Kaito and Keiichi blabbering nonsense but their conversation nevertheless looked amusing and more importantly extremely adorable.

On seeing the photos of keiichi, Shun felt it again. The prickling sensation in his heart he felt the first time he saw Keiichi. "Send all of it to me" he said slowly. There was a force inside him telling him to get more closer to the pair of father/mother and son.

"Your Earl Tea" Kaito put the cup down. "When will you give me your reply?"

"Whenever i feel like-"

"Ah! Keiichi's awake" One of Natsumi's friend exclaimed.

"Mama?" Kaito on hearing his little sunshine calling for him, abandoned all other things and went up to him.

He carried his litle sunshine and snuggled his nose with Keiichi's nose, which made the him giggle happily.

The cute sound of keiichi's giggle and the scene it self, made an arrow shoot through his heart. Shun's gaze met Keiichi's. "Oh? Da!" Keiichi happily yelled.

Keiichi pulled Kaito's sleeve. "Ma!"

"Yes?" Kaito replied. Keiichi excitedly pointed his chubby little finger to Shun. "Da!"

"Hmm..." Kaito puts Keiichi in front of Shun. Even if he does not like it, Keiichi has known that Shun is his father by instinct. His baby got that kind of strong instinct from him.

"He said he wanted to play with you." Shun was flabbergasted. He does not know how to play with a kid.

"Da!" Keiichi called him while holding out his hands

"Da?" Shun was confused

"His nickname for you and please be ready when you grab his hand." Kaito gave a warning.

Shun without thinking too much grabbed both of Keiichi's small chubby hands gently.

Suddenly, Keiichi showed a mischievious smile and tightened his grip on Shun's hands.

And Unexpectedly, the little sunshine went ahead and bit his hand.