5. Weird Man

Kaito dress up himself and Keiichi for the birthday banquet.Today is Yukio, his cousin's birthday.

    Keiichi keeps ruffled his hair after Kaito combed his hair. "You don't want to look handsome?" Keichii nods.

  "Ok~" Kaito carries Keiichi in his arms. "Kaito nii, are you done?" Keito who is wearing a black tuxedo asked. "Okay" They went to the old residence.

   The old residence was surrounded by a group of top bodyguards. There are a few reporters waiting outside the gate. Many famous people had come for the birthday party.

     Kaito choose the most secluded place so he will only interact with his baby. Keito went to congratulate Yukio. He is not so close with other family members especially after he failed in his exam 3 years ago and was labelled as a 'burden'.

    It is already consider as miracle that he was invited to this birthday banquet. "Hello,Kaito" Kaito lifts up his head to see the person who disturbed his peaceful time with his baby.

    He stared at the man for so long. "Am i so handsome that you stare at me so-"

    Kaito shifts his gaze to Keiichi. "You're so cold to your older cousin." But Kaito still don't pay any attention to him.

    Takehiro looks at the stunning man in front of him. "Who is this baby are?" Takehiro try to pinch Keiichi's cheek but suddenly Keiichi cried.

    Kaito was annoyed by this man in front of him carried Keiichi and went to the back of the mansion. He sitted at one of the wooden bench.

   "Why is my baby crying?" Kaito pulled out his handkerchief and wipes snot that dripping from his baby's nose. "Mama" Keiichi repeatedly calls for Kaito. Kaito rubbed the back of his baby.

      Author: Why did you cried ?
Keiichi: Weird man try to touch me. Only Mama, Uncles ,Aunts and Papa can touch me.
Keiichi: Author, where is Papa?
Author: Next Chapter.
Papa ??: .......