22. Mine

Editor:sadothesenutss

Yeah... I'm sorry for the late update but I'll do it again.😂. Enjoy
#prayformetonotbecomesolazy

Shun's expression went blank. What is happening?

"Ah, didn't I tell you to be careful," Kaito said while making Keiichi stop. 

"Didn't I say no biting? It is not good to mark people like that." Kaito reprimanded him gently. "Mine!"

"Mark? Mine?" 

"Keiichi has a habit of marking anything he loves, he has bitten me before" Kaito placed Keiichi back in the crib. 

"Awww. This is not fair! Keiichi only met Uncle Ikemen for a few times and already bit him, but why didn't he bite me, who has been with him way longer than Uncle Ikemen." Natsumi whined. Her friends patted her back to show sympathy. Shun smiled. The bite mark on his hand is something to be proud of.

As Shun waited until Kaito closed the cafe, he played with Keiichi. "You're still waiting?" Kaito thought that the man in front of him really had too much leisure time.

"Mmmm" Shun nodded. " Today, let me take you home." Shun got information from his bodyguard that today his little brother dropped him off to work.

"K" Kaito just agreed. There is someone willing to send him home so why not accept it. Shun smiled and made a victory sign in his heart.

The atmosphere between them in the car was awkward with Keiichi sleeping. Shun wanted to talk to him, but other than topics related to business, he doesn't know what to say so he chose to shut up.

Kaito was bored from counting cars and Shun noticed this so he turned on the radio. The DJ's cheerful voice and the sweet voice of a girl could be heard conversating. Shun later regretted turning on the radio

"I'm in love with a single father... what should I do?"

He quickly changed to another radio channel where a famous song was playing.

"Why change it? I want to know his answer." Shun just smiled without answering it. 

"What you will do?" 

The question startled Shun. "I'll cherish him till my last breath." Kaito nodded a little before turning his attention to the front.

"Ah.." Kaito suddenly exclaimed. "Shun, stop here." Shun complied. "Let me drive. You hold Keiichi tightly." Even though Shun is confused by Kaito's action, he still followed. 

As soon as they change places, Kaito grabbed the wheel and immediately stepped on the pedals which resulted in the car speeding through the road. To say that Kaito drive like punk was not an exaggeration. 

But Shun only held Keiichi tightly and did not complain about anything because Kaito seemed happy. Yes. Kaito smiled but for an entirely different reason. 

It seems someone was foolish enough to target him.. again. 

After a few minutes, the foolish one lost his target.

Shun looked at Kaito and thought 'His smile is beautiful'

If Keito, Charles, Edward and Rachel saw this smile, they would've run for their lives. They had nicknamed it to 'ready to kill' ('killer smile' is also an option coz it's exactly that xD) smile. Shun snapped out of his daydreaming when Keiichi shifted his body a little. Keiichi was unaffected by his Mama's driving skills and.. they had arrived at Kaito's home. 

"Take care" Shun looked at Kaito and the chibi enter the house and the lights on the second floor were switched on. Then, Shun pulled out his phone from the pocket and dialled a number. 

Shun's whole demeanour changed as soon as Keiichi and Kaito left, his expression stone-cold, "Cut off the person's leg who followed us just now"

-----

Pa!

"Why the hell are your subordinates so incompetent?" Akane was furious. "They're a waste of space and a waste of my money" The man who got slapped just now was clenching his fists. He really wanted to kill this woman but a certain someone's order stopped him from doing that. "Please calm down Miss Akane."

"Calm down?! You want me to calm down! So that damn bastard can take what's mine. How the hell did he convince grandfather? He is certainly eyeing the property" 

------

ACHOO! Aiya, Someone is cursing me...

Kaito turned grumpy that night and ended up drinking five bottles of wine. 

"AH! My Domaine Leroy Chambertin Grand Cru (T-T)" Keito regretted coming home late today. Seeing the empty bottles made his heart hurt. He turned to look towards the one responsible only to see him sticking his tongue out to him. 

"Ne.. ask Edward and Charles to come. Rachel can come too if she wants." 

"What are you gonna do?"

"Shining Justice Assemble! Hehe"

It was then Keito realized that his brother was totally wasted. "Nii chan do the cat pose." 

"Nya~"

Crash! Keito heard a weird sound from outside but he ignored it. Undoubtedly, it was the shameless stalker Shun who managed to take a little peek. After that, he was satisfied and went home.

Keito got an idea and hurriedly took a lot of pictures and sent it to the Matthew Grandchildren Chat Group. 

Charles 'Damn it, who is this imposter that dare to copy our lord's face.'

Rachel 'Kya~ My life has no regret after this'

Edward 'Be my model!!'

                                                                                             ~~~~~~~

Sneak peek into the future.

Kaito woke up early in the morning. He looked at the sleeping beast who let him sleep after hours of xxx. He tried to get up but his waist hurt and his body were sore.

Kaito slapped Shun's abdomen to wake him up. But Shun's hand blocked him. He had been awake too and was silently watching his love. 

"Carry me to the bathroom" Kaito extended both his hands. Shun princess carried him and stole some little kisses.

Kaito just let him be because he felt lazy.... and felt good too.

Upon entering the bathroom, he saw his reflection. His porcelain skin was full of love bites. 

"No wonder Keiichi had that behaviour"

"What did you say, my love" Shun doesn't quite hear Kaito's mumbling. "Nothing. Wash me😊"