4. Oh? There he is.

New chapter~ I have exam next week. But i will try to update a new chapter.

Enjoy ^▼^

Akane stare at the pair in front of her and the teenager girl. "If it's not because of the Head of the family asked me to give you this invitation letter, I wouldn't have come here." Rudely, she tossed out a letter from her bag.

"Such a shitty pla-" Akane stops, feeling the chills down her spine. She turns around only to find scary aura emitting from Kaito.

"Please refrain from saying word like that. You're polluting the baby's ears." Natsumi 'kindly' advised.

"You- hmph" She walked out of the cafe. Natsumi just look at Akane and secretly curse in her heart. Natsumi shifts her gaze to Kaito and Keiichi. Her heart warms over this scene over and over again.

"How do you feel when Keiichi came into your life?" Out of the blue, Natsumi asks this question.

Kaito stares at Keiichi for a while. " I wanna do everything for this little guy is the feeling i felt that day."

The sound from the TV in the rest corner fills the silence for a while. " I really want to have a baby for myself- auch" Natsumi suddenly exclaims. Kaito flicks her forehead

" Focus on your studies first" Natsumi rubs her forehead.

"But why you don't search for the father?" she asks. " I knew who is the father. And it's unlikely for me to forget that event."

"Who?" Natsumi wanted to know who is Keiichi's father for a long time. "Oh? There he is." Kaito's gaze looks at a corner.

Natsumi try to search. But feel that she was deceived by Kaito, she runs out from the cafe. "Hmph. I'm sulking "

Kaito looks at Natsumi until she's gone. He looks at the TV after that.

An interviewer compliment a picture of a young handsome businessman.

Kaito smile a beautiful smile but his eyes were like a sharp sword.