2.Mama is too lazy~~~

After cleaning the cafe for days, the scenery inside looks calm. "So tired" Kaito lazy voice can be heard at the counter. A baby lied in both of his arms.

Keito"You sleep more than cleaning the cafe"

Kaito."It is not good for me to move around so much."

"Such a lovely place but it's a shame that two big building's shade blocks the sun." Yuna opened the air conditioner.

"Kaito-nii, what is the name of this cafe?"

"Lazy~"

"Seriously... How can you be like this until now?" Keito went to the back where Yuna at.

Kaito only smiled. He walked around the café while talking to his baby. "This is mama's second home when your grandma was still here."

"Your grandma pampers me and your uncle too much even though we were hated by others." The baby slowly opened his eyes to watch his mother.

"I have never wanted to do anything in my life.... but you came. You're becoming the reason for me to work hard." Kaito kiss the forehead of his baby.

"Thank you for coming...... Keiichi."

Keito watches the scene in front of him and smile. "Are you gonna cry?"

Kaito looks at Keito before turning his gaze to Keiichi. "No. Mama is too lazy...."

"Too lazy to cry"

I just write whatever in my mind, ignoring if it was weird or toooooo weird.