15. You act like you knew him yesterday

"Kaito~ Long time no see, where's my lovely baby" Kaito was suddenly hugged by someone. "Rachel"

"Who is this man?" Rachel looks at Shun who is holding Keiichi. " Oh! Dont tell me that this man is Keiichi's father"

Father? Isn't Kaito the father... It seems the hacker he hired is unrealiable...Shun thought.

The said hacker shudders. Why did he feel so cold when he at the sauna?

"My name is Shun. Nakamura Shun. I'm his new friend." Shun introduces himself. "Whatever... Keiichi, come here to your aunt" Rachel open up her arms.

Sadily, Keiichi only looks at her warily while clutching to Shun tightly. "You went travelling for too long that he can't remember you"

"What?! My heart hurts" Rachel dtamatically clutch her chest. Kaito sighs.

"Keiichi, this is your aunty. Greet her. She is my cousin.She is good." Keiichi comes down from Shun and went to Rachel. "Heyo(hello)" If Mama said she is good then i will be good to her.😳

"So cute~~~😍"

Shun also agree silently with Rachel's statement. He felt his heart bursting with hapiness when he looks at Keiichi's behavior.

Kaito continue to stare and think about what he thought just now. Ah~ Whatever...Thinking need energy. Too much hassle. He wants to sleep with Keiichi in his embrace.

"Keiichi come to me.. lets go home" Kaito spreads up his arm and Keiichi runs to embrace him. A pair of small hand wraps around Kaito's neck.

Keiichi buried his head in the crook of Kaito's neck as he become more drowsy every minute. He is tired after playing with Shun and Rachel.

"Hey, don't you open a cafe in this area? Lets go there" Rachel spoke

"It is closed for today"

"Where do you want to go?" Shun asked.

"Home"

"Let me sleep at your place" Rachel said, not giving up."Cannot. Want to sleep. Dont want any disturbances" states Kaito.

"You go sleep at Keito's"

Kaito called Keito. "Rachel will sleep at your place. And close the cafe."

"What? But i have clean up this place and it is ready to be open"

"I didn't ask you to open it. I only said to take care of it" Immediately, Keito ended the call.

"Why did i have a brother like him😭" he lamented

"You act like you knew him yesterday" Yuna pat his back.

Here's the new chapter for you guys.😣Hope you guys enjoy it. If there is any grammar mistakes, tell me.😗