X Chapter Twenty Two X

A/N: So....this turned into a lemon without me really meaning to....but ummm... yay??? If you don't want to read mature things/smut, then maybe just skip this chapter...sorry...nothing super important happens, the only takeaway is that Syn is now super tired after a workout *wink wink* so Kalluto has to go with Illumi on his mission (as it happened in the anime haha so no change really just amusing reasons why his wife didn't go instead) :P Oh...also... GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING ON THE MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!! I dunno the chorus just really spoke to me for these two hahahaha

I woke with a contented sigh and stretched beneath the satin sheets clinging to my naked body. My skin felt grimy from the dried blood caked to me. I rolled over onto my stomach and slowly opened my eyes only to let out a soft gasp as I found a pair of soulless black eyes staring back at me. Illumi appeared to have woken some time ago, he was dressed and sitting on the floor next to the bed at eye level with me. A smile tugged at my lips as I extended my arms toward him, entwining them around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

               "Good morning." I felt absolutely euphoric after our night of hot murderous bliss.

               Illumi's lips twitched slightly as if he were about to show a sliver of a smile, "it's afternoon."

               "Why didn't you wake me sooner?" I asked him curiously.

               "I like watching you sleep." He replied simply as if that wasn't remotely creepy.

               I pushed myself up into a sitting position wrapping the satin sheets around my naked body and grimaced at the feeling of it rubbing up against the spots where there was dried blood clinging to my skin. It felt like I'd spent the night at the beach and had sand stuck to me. I glanced toward the bathroom longing to take a shower. My gaze lingered near the door as I spotted a new body, I didn't remember from our previous night's victims. All the neighbors who had the bright idea to tell us to keep it down in the midst of our passion filled night, met their demise, which only seemed to fuel our passion. The new body appeared to belong to a bellhop. I turned to the small table in the center of the spacious suite and spotted two silver cloches in front of each chair.

               "Room service?" I turned to Illumi curiously.

               He blinked, deciding that was all the response I needed before slowly rising to his feet. He extended a hand to me, his eyes lingering to the patches of dried blood clinging to my bare arms and staining the ends of my hair. It didn't phase him. If anything, it only appeared to excite him, though it was impossible to tell with his expressionless face.

               "I think I should take a shower." I hesitated.

               "Eat first."

               I accepted his hand and allowed him to pull me to my feet and steer me to the table. My gaze flicked to the bodies piled up near the door and I couldn't help but giggle, "maybe we shouldn't stay at hotels anymore."

               Illumi shrugged.

               After breakfast, I stiffly rose from my chair feeling a little sore from our adventures the night before. Illumi followed me into the bathroom. I turned to him curiously.

               "Illumi-sama?"

               He didn't respond.

               My heart started to pound in my chest, racing erratically in anticipation and anxiousness. He wanted to watch me. It was nerve-wracking but also a little thrilling. I felt exposed and vulnerable even with the satin sheet wrapped around me. Realizing I wasn't going to get a response from him, I hesitantly moved toward the shower. It was large and spacious with a faucet head affixed to the ceiling that rained down from above. I turned on the water and hesitantly dropped the sheet revealing my naked scarred and bloodied body.