X Chapter Twenty X

A/N: This is a lemon(that means there's sex ahead, below...yonder?), if you are not mature enough to read such content, I advise you to skip over this chapter entirely.  Also, I am sooooo sorry this took me so long, it was incredibly difficult to write a lemon and keep Illumi in character hahaha (hence why the actual lemon part is a bit short sorry) I also think the pressure of me actually announcing it and many of you waiting for it also played a role in my writer's block as I was just getting in my head ...a lot... so when I do write more 'smutty' scenes for Syn and Illumi, I think they're just going to be surprises from now on and I'm not going to announce them in advance and see if that goes better :P I hope you enjoy. <3

Illumi left me alone in the hotel suite as he went in search of clothes, as ours were drenched in blood, gore and practically in tatters. I sat on one of the comfy armchairs wrapped in a soft fluffy bathrobe with a glass of wine in one hand as I waited for Illumi's return. There was a loud thunderous knock on the hotel door. I could faintly hear raised voices outside.

"They're in here! That freak with the dead eyes murdered my husband. I want him and that bitch dead!"

I turned to the door curiously as I felt something welling up inside of me. Rage bubbled up, I could feel it brewing inside of my stomach like molten hot lava. I could feel a darkness within me, a caged beast trying to claw its way out. They were here to kill Illumi.

My body moved on autopilot as I slipped toward the door, my nails elongated and sharpened into razor sharp points.

"He's a raving lunatic, a madman! Kill him!" There were more voices in the hall. They were talking about Illumi. HOW DARE THEY!

The door opened as I was about to reach for it. They had a key! Something inside of me snapped. They didn't know Illumi, they had no right to say vile things about him. That strange terrifying sensation washed over me once more, my vision turned red and I dove into the onslaught of armed men in a flurry of murderous rage as they tried to storm the room.

In the back of my mind I could hear their screams of terror as I lost myself to the darkness inside of me and gave over control of my movements to the true demon inside. Tiny lower level demons began appearing in the hall at random as if I were summoning them at will they held off those who tried to escape and took down any they could. It was pure carnage and something inside of me relished every moment of it.

The hall was soon a sea of corpses, there was so much blood, I could see it trickling down the elevator shaft and stairwell and spreading beneath the doors of the other suites in the hall. I headed for the stairwell leaving a trail of bloody footprints behind me once I reached the lower level and blood was no longer pooling down the steps. The edges of my vision were blood red as I entered the lobby. It was empty, save for the single employee behind the front desk, the man who'd given us our room key.

He let out an audible squeal when he noticed me, "Ah! M-M-Mrs. Zoldyck, is the room to your likin-." His eyes grew wide and he cut off with a gasp as I drew nearer and he was able to make out the blood-soaked robe, my now deep crimson hair, dyed by the blood of those vile people who dared to insult Illumi.

"You didn't happen to give a key of my suite to a mob of angry people, did you?" I asked him sweetly.

Sweat began to bead on his face. "W-what?" His voice went up a couple of octaves. "N-no, of course not." His eyes shifted and I noticed his hand moving beneath the desk to trigger some kind of alarm.

"Wrong answer." I hissed and leaned forward grabbing him by his shirt collar and wrenching him across the desk. My claws easily tore through his chest cavity, breaking through flesh, bone and tissue until I got a firm grip on his spinal cord before wrenching it out of his chest with some of his ribs, his lungs and heart still intact.