Dr.Blair- everything sound wonderful your weight you are doing great. Just be sure to get rest and the front desk as your appointment for the next visit you guys enjoy the rest of your day. And she walked out the room.

August- what's up witchu fa real? He said walking to the door

Felicia- Nothing. He hated when I left him with short response he smacked his teeth

August- so you gon act like that ight keep ya stank ass attitude I swear ta god you be fucking tripping bipolar ass. We walked to the parking structure and seen his bodyguard waiting by his car. I kept walking to my car and that's when I got another sharp ass pain my stomach was hard I didn't get in the car just yet I walked around rubbing my stomach with both hands. I started to feel better and got in the car and I turned and seen August at my window. He opened the door and stared at me.

August- you alright?

Felicia- yea

August- get up I'm driving us home. I didn't say anything else and just got out the car and went to the passenger side and laid my head up against the head rest. We drove home in silence we pulled up into the drive way and I hurried and got out and went into the house. I walked passed Travis he was sitting on the couch I went straight to my room and slammed the door. August came in after me Travis gave Augusts this look trying to figure out what was wrong.

Travis- what's up with sis she ok

August- man I don't know what's her deal she bipolar as fuck man she need to hurry and have that baby. He said opening the fridge getting out a water.

Travis- damn mah nigga you tried talking to her she looks really pissed

August- and she can stay that way fa real I don't have time for her attitude, anyways nigga you wanna roll with me to the studio for a bit. He said changing the subject

Travis- fasho mah niggah lemme get my shit together. He was eating a turkey sandwich talking with his mouth full like always

August walked to his room and I came out from the shower I went to my room and got dressed I put on shorts and a tank top. I had my hair down curly and went to sit outside in the backyard for a bit it was so peaceful. Momma Sheila came outside we didn't say much we both sat there in silence. Travis came out and told his mother that her husband was on the phone she got up to get the call and August came outside closing the door behind him.

August- I'm bout to head out if you need me you know what to do. he said standing there for a minute before walking away

Felicia- yea I'll leave a msg with ya receptionist. I said rolling my eyes drinking my water. August stop dead in his tracks before turning around to face me again.

August- what the fuck you talking about Felicia keep dis shit fuckin g ya heard me. He said getting angry

Felicia- nothing August see ya later have a nice day.i said waving him off

August- nah I don't do that punk shit you got something to say fuckin say it then. Say it now or don't bring that bullshit up later, so start fucking talking cause ya attitude I aint got time fa ya heard me . his Nola accent was really thick and was coming out more it only got that way when he was seriously pissed.

Felicia- if I call you August you should be able to answer the phone I shouldn't have to get into it with any of yo messy ass thots. And you talking to the bitch you cheated on me with are you fucking serious I don't know what yo ass be thinking about. You taking the bitch on the road with you and shit while I'm fucking sitting up in the fucking house. But ya know what I'm cool on you believe me. I said turning to face the backyard

August- you the one don't wana be with me what tha fuck I'm supposed to do sit here and wait until you think you can trust a nigga.

Felicia- nigga you think I'm supposed to be cool with you cheating on me yea I broke up with you I don't trust you so if you didn't do what you did we would still be together. You fucking crazy you fine but nigga don't let that shit get to ya head. But you could have been with anyone but you still fucking with this bitch August. I just shook my head.

August- it is what it is Felicia I cant change what I did we aint together I'm trying to have a life outside of this and you making this shit harder then what it is play your position you not mah girl no more we just having a kid together. When he said that I looked at him and my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach I thought we was working towards something. He was going to say something and I held my hand up before he could speak.

Felicia- ok August ight have ya fucking life cause this shit right here is my mothafucking life nigga what's going on with me is my life I can't get a life outside of this, (I said pointing at my stomach) this is my reality that I have to face every day while you can come and go as you please, you and that simple bitch deserve each other after I have this baby I will leave and you can have a life with ya new bitch. I walked away and didn't want to deal with him anymore.

August- man you fucking tripping yo ass aint leaving shit get that outcha head ya heard me as longs as you have my daughter you gone be right here beleedat. He walked passed the couch where I was sitting at and stood in the kitchen for about ten minutes. Tears just fell down my cheek I wiped them away and turned the tv on. he grabbed his keys and walked back over where I was and stood in front of me blocking the tv.

Felicia- August move out of the way. I said trying to push him out the way of my view of the television

August- nah I aint moving get up.

Felicia- no, go do what you was going to do August leave me alone. He then kneeled down in front of me.

August- Felicia look at me don't turn ya head from me. He reached pulling my chin to face him.

Felicia- nah you good August just move lemme play mah position. I said pulling my head back away from him. He got up and kissed me on the forehead towering over me.

August- I want fuck with her anymore if that's what you want.

Felicia- No I want you to stop fucking with someone cause you want to August. I got up from the couch and walked down the hall to my room. August got up and walked towards the front door and left out with his brother.

Do you think Felicia is bipolar?

Why doesnt August get what he did hurt felicia?

come on plz read and give feedback thank yall