"He's dead, Katniss."

Peeta.

"I know. Just Clove from two, and we go home."

Katniss.

I clench my hands together as my snack rises up my throat, but I quickly swallow, and the nasty taste stays in my mouth.

He's dead. My love. He's gone.

I cry silently as I slip out of the cave, following Katniss and Peeta.

I climb a tree, trying not to make noise. The tree is well hidden by leaves.

I watch them smile and grin at each other. They share a small kiss, and walk hand in hand.

I stiffen up, my back straightening. That should be Cato and I.

Furious, I reach for a knife as Katniss looks around.

I freeze as she looks right below me.

"What's wrong Katniss?" Peeta frowns. "Nothing, I just heard something." "It's probably just a bird." Peeta nods, understanding.

I resume to pick a knife. There's so many choices, but I choose the small but deadly knife. I twist the handle in my hand, getting the feel of it. I carve a little 2 in my hand. Feels like home. The pain, the sorrow.

I wipe the blood away as I aim the knife at Katniss' heart. Steady, steady.

I throw the knife, and it

soars through the air, making a noise that resembles a whistle.

But Katniss bends down, grabbing something.

The knife misses, and I guide my eyes away from Katniss.

There is Peeta, on his knees, with the knife in his chest.

I gasp.

Oh crap.

____

I run, through the trees as an angry Katniss is right on my tail.

She quickly launches an arrow and it whizzes past my left ear.

I turn quickly, and see that she is getting faster.

She finally catches up and tackles me, and I'm pinned against the ground. I take out a knife and just start slashing it in the air.

It cuts her. Her face, her arms, her chest.

But she isn't stopping. Her compassion from Peeta's death keeps her going.

I remember Cato and I push her off me. I slash at her face, creating a nice thick cut.

I run once again, but I stop.

My knees, grow weak, and I hit the ground.

Slowly, I pull the arrow out of my chest.

I look at the blood, and frown. Soon, I'm laying on the ground, staring at the sky.

Katniss stands over me.

"Congratulations Katniss." I say, and my vision goes black.

____

MASON's POV

My best friend. Well, ex best friend. She's gone. After the cannon goes off, Relia covers her eyes.

Why her? Why Clove?

KATARINA's POV

My sister. She's dead.

She's done everything with me. Trained, talked, complained, and played.

The hot tears slip down my face as I run towards Trevor, my face buried in his chest.

He's crying as well. He never cries. Not even when his best friend got reaped, or when he broke his leg.

I thought she'd win.

Her and Cato.

But no love can win the games. And I learned that the hard way.

......

Sorry for the loooong wait. Please vote for this story, fan, and comment. I will Reply.

END OF CLOVES STORY

Asdfghjkl

MY EMOTIONSSSS

AHHHHHH WHY DID CLOVE DIE!!

Fate just does not belong in the Hunger Games.

I just want to thank all those people who have been with this book since the beginning, and I love you.

._. I don't know what to write anymore.

Cloves story is over.

And I just can't afford to think like that.