Carter Hurt Me

Reece - The next day 6pm

Briasia been calling me like crazy but I haven't answered. I'm done with the drama , the lies , the fake love and the bullshit. I'm moving out of this state and starting a new life in Boston Massachusetts. The phone rings again and this time I answer it.
Me: what is it Bri?
Bri: OUR DAUGHTER IS IN THE HOSPITAL!!!
Me: what happened?
Bri: I don't know . I'm on my way there now
Me: grandbry?
Bri: yes
Me: on my way !
I grab my car keys and jacket than head outside in the car. I'm not even dressed for this fuckin weather but Reinna comes before anything . Reinna and Briah-Ann!

(6 minutes later)
"Hello I'm here for Reinna Jones ?" I say to the receptionist "Room 22 to your left." She answers "Thanks!" I speed walk through the hall until I find the room I'm looking for than I enter it and Reinna is laying there crying and screaming while nurses hold her down trying to get an IV. "Stop stop stop!!!" I say loudly as I scoop her up and hold her "Carter hurt me Reece carter hurt me." She cries "Ima take care of you from now on okay? I won't leave you no matter what." I kiss her forehead than look up to Bri walking in with Carter behind her "naw naw she needs to get out right now!" I say to Bri "Nigga you need to get out! You called her? Really Briasia ? Bet !" Carter sits down in the chair and I about had it with her bullshit so I hand Reinna to one of the nurses and get up grabbing Carter by the wrist and making her follow me outside of the room "What did you do now?" I ask "I smacked her on the butt a few times that shit ain't illegal" Carter shrugs "Why the fuck are you hitting on her anyways like seriously? You want me to kill you?" I look her dead in the eyes "you know you're pretty sexy when you're mad" she laughs and I smack her across the face "Don't come anywhere near her EVER!" I walk off.