"Your turn" I gestured to the toilet.

"Right. Sorry Jae" he frowned, running his hand through his hair.

I tugged on one of his pullovers and sat on the bed, playing with my phone before setting it on the side table. I laid there with my limbs all stretched out like a starfish, not knowing why he was taking such a long time.

I sat up as I heard the water stop running, JB coming out of the shower with just his boxers on, his towel draped around his shoulders. His wet hair was still dripping slightly and my eyes followed the beads of water that flowed down his back to his towel as he stood there to take his clothes.

He still looked so lost in his thoughts as he looked at the clothes rack, his hands flipping the clothes without taking it out that I threw myself at him, launching myself onto his back.

"Jae" he gasped, stumbling slightly before holding onto my thighs to support me as I hung onto his shoulders.

I giggled softly, pressing a kiss to the side of his neck and cheek before letting him swing me to his front.

"What's wrong?" he asked, scanning my face. He shifted my weight and supported me with one hand, his other hand reaching up to cup my face.

"You tell me" I replied, looking into his eyes. His eyes clouded over, his hand dropping back down to his side.

"Don't hide from me again" I whispered, clinging on tight to his shoulders and locking my legs around his waist. How do I get nearer to him?

"It's not that simple Jae" he murmured softly, his free hand finally reaching up to cup the nape of my neck.

"It can be. I can help" I quipped, bending my hands up to tangle my fingers into his hair.

He stood there quietly while holding me tight, his tense shoulders letting me know that he was going to maintain his silence. I lifted my head to look at his face, my heart sinking at his defeated expression. What's wrong?

I lifted his head and kissed him hard, my hands gripping on tight to his shoulders as he slowly reacted. He kissed me back hard, tilting my head by the nape of my neck, my body relaxing in his firm grip.

He ended up leading the kiss, walking the both of us towards the bed before releasing me gently. His lips were swollen and red, his eyes still hooded as he leaned on his forearms and hovered over me.

"Bummie" I whispered, pressing another kiss to his lips. I let my hands roam his bare chest, feeling him shudder slightly as I raked my nails down his back.

"Jae..." he groaned, slipping his hand under the pullover and holding me tight.

"Let me in" I whispered, stroking his lower back.

"You're mine damn it" he growled out, his shoulders sagged as he crumbled, lifting his head and staring into my eyes before kissing me senseless. The image of his dark eyes shone behind my eyelids, my fingers curling as I tugged on his hair, the tingling feeling of his lips driving me crazy.

"I am" I panted out, blinking hard while trying to get my eyes to adjust, feeling slightly light headed as I lifted myself up to sit up.

"Would you marry someone else if they asked?"

"I... huh?"

"Someone else. If they asked" he explained, his jaw clenched tightly.

"Was this about Mark? It was to tease the fans Bummie" I smiled, seeing him sit back on his knees.

"Would you?" he asked again, his eyes burning with so much emotion that my heart ached.

"No. It was just teasing the fans" I frowned, shifting so that we were sitting face to face.