32. YOGA

32.

Brad woke up first at almost midday. It was the first good nights sleep he's had in a while and he felt so much better with Summer cuddled up to his chest, her head resting on his shoulder.

He smiles, tucking some hair behind her ear before kissing atop of her head. He didn't want to wake her or move from his position on the bed because he was so comfortable. He had his back flat against the mattress and one arm above his head since he rested it on his palm. His other hand was around Summer who's leg was on top of stomach and her head on his shoulder as soft snores escaped her lips.

Turns out, they both had a lot of sleep to catch up with.

When she finally stirs awake, she rubs her head into the crook of his neck, moaning lightly as she realises she's awake. She didn't want to wake up just yet, not until Brad's planting a kiss on her temple.

"Morning, peaches," he says gruffly, his voice deep and hoarse from his sleep. She smiles, looking up at him. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah, better than usual," she smiles, resting her hands on Brad's chest to push herself up so she's sat on her mattress while looking down at him. "Did you?"

"I slept amazing," he hums, twirling some hair around his finger. "Wanna do anything today? I've got today off work."

"I actually promised Gray I'd go to yoga with him since I didn't get chance to on Monday," she says. "But you're welcome to join us."

"Yoga?"

"Yeah, it's actually fun."

"Hmmm, I'm not the most flexible person," he says honestly.

"You don't have to be," she promises him, suddenly thrilled at the thought of Brad coming to yoga with her and Grayson. He'll be so confused during the session and it'll make it more entertaining with his commentary.

"I guess I could go?" He says unsurely. "But if I end up hurting myself—,"

"You won't!" She says, rolling her eyes. "You're gonna have loads of fun—and you can maybe bond with Grayson?"

"We have bonded."

"He's literally scared to look at you," she gives him a disbelieving look. "You're scarier than you think you are, Brad."

"I'm not, I'm so friendly and nice."

She gives him another look.

"Okay, maybe I'm a bit unapproachable," Brad admits.

"A bit?" She replies, letting Brad hold her hands as he sits up on the bed. "Brad, you look like you'll kill someone if they talk to you."

"Are you scared to talk to me?" Brad says quizzically, mostly because he didn't want to seem unapproachable to Summer. He wanted her to feel comfortable talking to him.

"No, but that's because I know you," she replies, causing his shoulder to drop slightly in relief. "Maybe try having a conversation with Grayson and don't make him feel uncomfortable."

"I don't try to."

"Never said you did."

"You implied it."

"You're putting words in my mouth," she says with a stern look. "Just be you when you're around him—you're a nice guy when you don't pretend to be big bad scary Brad."

"Big bad scary Brad?" He chuckles, tugging on her hand so that she sits on his lap. "Is that my new nickname? I call you peaches and you call me that?"