21. EGGS IN THE MORNING

Brad woke up first, not daring to open his eyes as light-filled Summer's room. Instead, he nestles his head into her neck, groaning from how tired he was.

It was only as he pulled her closer that he realised that, while one hand was on her waist, his other hand was cupping her bare breast that was under her shirt while he squeezed it, bringing her closer.

He rolls his eyes back and lets his lips attached to her skin, squeezing her boob again, enjoying the feeling.

Shaking his head, he lets go of her. He's not going to take advantage of her sleeping state, though he did already have a clear boner straining against his boxers.

"Fuck," he whispers almost inaudibly but it was enough to stir Summer awake. She rubs her eyes, rolling over to look at Brad. He was very thankful for the bedsheets that somewhat covered up his morning wood.

"Morning," she smiles. "How'd you sleep?"

"Like a baby," he replies, his voice gruff. She noticed something was wrong and hoped she hadn't done anything. "And you? You slept okay?"

"Yeah," she nods, sitting up and running her hands through her hair. "Wanna go get breakfast?"

"Sure," he nods and she gets up, stretching. He had a perfect view of her arse which provided more blood to rush to his dick. He threw his head back against the pillow. "I'll join you in a few if that's okay. I need to go pee."

She notices his suspicious behaviour and narrows her eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Perfectly fine. Nothing is wrong."

She purses her lips before nodding, deciding against questioning him and making him tell her. She instead turns on her heels and starts making her way towards the door.

He sighs to himself, a hand reaching under the bedsheets and he grabs his dick, feeling how hard it is. "Peaches, wait."

She stops at the doorway, turning back around with a small frown, silently asking him to elaborate on what he had to say.

"Come here?" He asks and she moves towards his side of the bed. With his spare hand, he tugs on her and brings her down so she's on her knees at the side of the bed.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yeah."

"Take my hand," he says, lifting himself so he's sat up properly. The sheets still covered his boner.

She does as she's told and is confused and surprised when Brad takes her hand under the quilt. Her hand gently brushes against his stomach before she felt the fabric of his boxers and a very large bump in them. She almost gasps in surprise.

"So hard for you," he says confidently. "Even this early in the morning, all I wanna do is fuck that pretty little pussy of yours."

She looks up at him, her cheeks burning red. "D-Do you want me to help you with that?"

"Only if you want to," he lets go of her hand and she stands up before climbing onto the bed, and sitting on his lap. He holds back a gasp.

She runs her hands through his bed hair, enjoying how messy yet smooth it was. She presses a light kiss along his jawline, her hands resting on his shoulders while his hands grip her hips, grinding her down onto him through the bedsheets.

"Mmmm, fuck," he mumbles out loud as her teeth lightly nip at his neck. "You better not be teasing me, peaches."

"Me? Teasing?" She moves away, a small pout on her face as she pretends to be offended. "I'm never a tease."