10. POINT PROVEN

10.

"Tea?" Summer asks, both of them ignoring the thick sexual tension between them as he sits at the kitchen island while she makes them both a drink.

"Please, peaches," he says so Summer flicks on the kettle and lets some water boil. "How was class?"

He wanted to skip the small talk and just fuck her senselessly, but he didn't want to put pressure on either of them to force it to happen. For now, he just wanted to tease her.

"It was okay," she says honestly. "Slow, like always. But I enjoyed it."

"I don't understand how you can enjoy English literature," Brad shakes his head with a chuckle. "It's boring as fuck."

"It's interesting," she scolds playfully. "You're just boring and have no imagination."

"You're right, I just have a life," Brad teases her and she rolls her eyes.

"Do you take sugar? I forgot," she says, getting some milk out of the fridge.

"Yeah, only one though," Brad smiles back, standing up and getting the kettle once its boiled before pouring the water into the two ceramic mugs.

"Thank you," she smiles, handing him the pot of sugar so he can put the right amount in. She puts the milk in before stirring, Brad just watching from the side.

"You know what's fascinating?" Brad asks her and she looks up from the mugs with a raised eyebrow, silently telling him to continue. "That you're doing such a simple little thing, yet it gives me the urge to rip off your fucking clothes."

She puts the spoon out of the drink as she finishes stirring before handing Brad his mug. "Your ability to be so forward never ceases to amaze me."

"I'm hoping one day you'll admit that it makes you horny," he shrugs so casually as he takes a sip of his hot tea before putting it down on the side to cool a bit.

Summer glances at her drink before back up at Brad with a jolt of confidence. "Your words do not get me horny, Bradley. Far from, actually."

"Are you sure about that?" Brad hums. "Me just touching you probably makes you horny."

"Prove it," she says, raising her eyebrows and Brad steps up to the challenge.

Her confidence was turning him on.

She didn't even know where the confidence came from, because she would never usually tease him like that. But the warmth between her legs was probably playing a part.

He moves his hands to her cheeks, surprising her as he pulls their faces together. Their lips meet barely a second later and her hands rest on his torso as she lets him guide her lips.

He can't help but let his hands travel down from her face and to her arse, squeezing it so tight that a moan escapes her lips and echoes in his mouth.

"Living up to your name, peaches," he grins as he moves away, looking over her and lifting her up around his waist. He wanted her to feel the bulge in his pants.

He lifts Summer up onto the counter and she moves as close to him as possible as they lean into each other, his hands on her waist as he looks down at her shirt.

His hands creep up and his fingers brush at the fabric at the bottom of her shirt. "May I?"

She nods, letting him tug it over her head before discarding it somewhere on the floor. His eyes look down at her bra, her breasts looking so perfect yet he couldn't even see them properly. They sat in her bra comfortably, and he knew they'd be at least a handful.