14. BRAND NEW

14.

She puts on a clean shirt, running her fingers through her hair as she walks into her room. "Are you sure you don't wanna stay the night?"

"I've got work," Brad says as he puts his trousers on. "So I've got to get home to change into some clean clothes, peaches."

She nods, sitting on her bed. The spot between her thighs aches so much but she definitely wasn't complaining.

"Uh, text me if you want," she says nervously, brushing some hair behind her ear. "Let me know you got home safe, whatever."

"Yeah, I will," Brad says, pursing his lips as he puts on his shirt. Summer wasn't happy that she couldn't feast on the sight of his toned torso anymore, but she doesn't let that show.

He puts on his socks and they walk downstairs together, Brad first so that he can put his shoes on and leave swiftly. He was probably going to be late to work if he didn't get a move-on.

"Can I ask a question?" Summer asks as she leans against the wall while Brad puts his jacket on.

"Just did," Brad jokes. She purses her lips, waiting for a proper answer. "Sure, peaches. Ask me anything."

"Will you still be talking to me? Or now that we've had sex, will you pretend I never existed?"

He looks over the girl, noticing how tired she was. But she was also hopeful: hopeful that they'll still talk, flirt, maybe even have sex again.

His plan was to fuck her and dump her but he knew that she was different than other girls. She wasn't as experienced, she didn't know what she liked in bed and what she didn't. He wanted to explore with her, just like she did with him. It wasn't part of the challenge that Tristan had set him, but he didn't care.

"We can definitely stay in touch, peaches," Brad smiles, moving forward to kiss her cheek gently. "Go to sleep, now, you're tired and have uni tomorrow. I'll pick you and take you, if you want."

"Yeah?" She asks for reassurance, biting back a smile and he nods. "Okay, but you don't need to get here until nine, my first class isn't until ten."

"That's a whole half an hour, at least, before we need to leave," Brad smirks. "But I'll be here, peaches."

"Okay. Goodnight, Bradley," she says, and he liked the sound of his full name rolling off of her tongue.

"Goodnight, peaches," he smiles before opening her front door and bidding a final goodbye. She lets out a silent sigh of contentment.

Brad makes his way down to his car and gets in, turning on the engine and glancing back at Summer's house, noticing the lights turn off downstairs.

He wasn't sure if he made the right decision by agreeing to keep in contact with her. He knew that he'll be a bad influence on her, or that he'll end up hurting her or even worse, falling in love with her.

He shakes off the thought. It's just a friendly hook up between the pair. It will ever become more than friends between them both.

An hour later, he arrives at work—in clean clothes—and greets Connor, his coworker, with a quick smile.

"Hey, Brad," Connor smiles at his friend. "You've got an appointment in ten, a guy said he'll be here soon."

"What's he wanting?" Brad asks, glancing at the appointment book briefly. His last tattoo appointment was past midnight and he knew he'd need some energy drinks to keep him awake.