12. CHECK UP

12.

Brad was right, it did rain as Summer got out of uni. Summer was also right, it did make her shirt see through.

As soon as Brad laid eyes on her as she walks through the rain, his jaw went hard as stone as he realised there were some boys staring at her as they stood in groups.

She just pulls her jacket over her body tighter, quickly moving towards Brad's car before hesitantly getting in.

"Sorry about getting the car seats wet," she says as soon as they're on the road to her house.

"That's not the only thing that'll be wet," he shrugs casually and she looks over, pursing her lips nervously before looking out of the window.

Whenever the car came to a stop because of traffic lights or letting an old lady cross a road, Brad would sneak a cheeky glance at her bra that was showcasing her boobs so perfectly through her white shirt.

"How were your classes?" Summer asks, since she's never heard Brad talk about them. She wonders if he even goes.

"Went to my music lecture today. It was okay," he shrugs. "I couldn't really concentrate, though."

"How come?" She says, her eyes on his exposed arms as he drove. He had taken off his jacket since he got warm waiting for Summer while he was in his car, and now she had a full view of his various tattoos.

"Just had you on my mind," he replies smoothly and her cheeks go red. He was concentrating on the road as he drove forward, but even he knew she was blushing. "Had the thought of you sat on my face on your kitchen counter again. Had the thought of you sucking my dick again. Had the thought of me fucking you to oblivion on my mind."

She lets out a breath, trying to control her breathing as her legs clamped together. She could feel herself getting worked up over his words, feeling herself getting wet in her underwear. The more he spoke so casually about the things he'd do to her, the more of an affect it had on her body.

But one thing had been replaying on her mind, and she bites her lip as she looks over at Brad, "can I ask you a question? You've got to be honest with me, though. I promise I won't get annoyed or anything.

"That's reassuring," he lets out a heavy sigh. "If I'm in trouble, just tell me now."

"No, no," she shook her head. "I was just wondering if you're sleeping with other girls, right now."

He looked over at her with a raised eyebrow, but her cheeks were red as she looked out the window. Clearly she was anxious and embarrassed for asking.

If he was honest, he had recently. But not since he'd gone deeper into the hole of pursuing Summer. He'd just sought self relief and controlled his urges and hormones.

"No."

"Are you telling the truth?" She asked.

"Why, do you think I'm lying?"

"It's just. . . the other day when you were with Sophie and dropped her off," she paused, biting her lip. "I mean, that's what you do with me, so I wouldn't be surprised if you're doing. . . stuff with her."

He was silent for a moment.

"Sorry, I know it's none of my business," she ran a hand over her face. "I just thought you guys were having sex or something because why else would you be with her? It doesn't matter if you are—in fact don't worry it's your choice at the end of the—,"

"The last person I would want to have sex with us Sophie," he laughed, interrupting her nervous tangent. "She was outside my apartment block and begged for a lift—she's a whore who gets with every man that could give her something other than an orgasm. She just knows my friend whose a tattoo artist, too."