17. LUST FILLED

17.

Summer smiles at Brad as he waits outside of her last lesson of the day. Brad could've sworn the day went slower knowing that he had to wait to take her home and fuck her senseless.

He didn't know where to begin when they got to her house. He wanted to just bend her over and take her in the hallway, but he wanted to do it in the bedroom too. Though he didn't really care, he just wanted her.

She takes off her shoes and hangs up her jacket, turning and smiling at Brad innocently before tugging him close to her, pressing a firm kiss to his lips.

His hands react on their own, pulling on her waist so that she's pressed against him as he controls their lips movement, their heads tilting from side to side to try and get as close to each other and taste as much of each other as they could.

His hands move down to her thighs, squeezing them through her jeans before hoisting her up to his hips, moaning as her hands tug on his curls.

Her back is pressed up against her wall as Brad's lips move to her jaw and neck, causing her to let out a soft moan as her hands continue to pull on his hair.

He could feel his trousers and boxers growing tighter and he moves away, his eyes full of lust as he looks over her. "Your room?"

She nods, moving off of him and taking his hand in hers, taking them up into her room. They throw off items of clothing to save the job but Summer doesn't get the chance to take off her bra or pants as Brad sits on the edge of the bed and pulls her down with him.

He lets her straddle his lap as their lips connect again. She wraps her arms around his shoulders as she subconsciously grinds down onto his boxer-clad dick, feeling it grow hard underneath her.

As their lips move, his hands travel up to her bra as he unclips it before tossing it to the side absentmindedly.

As they kissed, she could feel her pants growing wet as she continued to rock her hips back and forth, the friction alone causing her clit to ache as she began dripping.

She wanted his lips all over her, kissing every part of her, and he wanted that just as badly as she did.

He moves away, biting on her lower lip before releasing it slowly. Her arms loosen from his neck as she stops moving against him.

His eyes travel down to her exposed breast and the way he looks at her makes her want to do anything he wants.

"Brad?" She whispers quietly, nervously. He looks back up at her eyes, no longer marvelling at her breasts and instead playing with them absentmindedly.

"Yes, peaches?" He asks with his eyebrows quirked up.

"D-do you think you can scrap your rule for one day?" She asks, referring to his only rule for sex. The girl always orgasms first.

He told her about it only briefly, but she remembered it clearly. Maybe that's what excites her about Brad, she knew she'd enjoy herself. However, tonight, she wanted to treat him instead—after all, he was a huge help yesterday.

"Why should I do that?" He hums quietly, pressing his lips to hers briefly.

"I want to make you feel good first, this time," she pouts, hopeful that he'll cave in. He wanted to so badly, and maybe he agreed because of that innocent look she gave him.

"Okay, peaches," he gives in. He knew was going to be a bit of a pushover for her, but he didn't think it would be so soon.

She grins, gently getting off of him and tugging off his boxers and putting them to the side. He lets her feel him up and down with her hand a few times as she kneels between his legs. It was a beautiful sight for him.