T H I R T Y - E I G H T

Start from the beginning

Klaus sent Elijah a message,
Get Freya, she needs to make Mia into one of us. I'll explain later.

The last thing Klaus wanted was for Mia to be in danger. She was a regular vampire who happened to be a hybrid and had access to power, yet Klaus wasn't taking any chances. He needed her to be as strong as they were.

Elijah checked his phone, "Freya!" Elijah explained what he needed Freya to do, and she looked at him in disbelief.

"Our brother is- very well. I'll need to have a vile of her blood and mothers grimier." Freya said mentally preparing herself for the task ahead.

Elijah nods, "Take hope please, therenis some business in the Bayou that needs to be taken care of." Elijah says referring to the masacre of the werewolves. Freya nods, and grabs the stroller placing it next to the table she was doing magic with.

Mia walks into the courtyard with a smile, "Hello Freya." She slurs. Freya smiles at her, "Mia."

An idea popped into Freya mind, "Oh Mia I'm doing this thing and I'm getting a vile of everyone's blood." Freya started.

"It's kind of like a game-"

Mia's ears perked up at the mention of a game. "I'm in."
Mia bitninto her wrist putting blood into her empty glass and gives it to Freya. "Makes sure I win."

And with that Mia left the compound, while Mia was walking to the bar she began to have a headache. "Ouch." She mumbled and touched the side of her head to ease some pain.
Suddenly it got worse making Mia double over and groan in pain, her eyes began to bleed as she fell to the floor.

"Drink deep, but beware-- what you broke is past repair.
All your oaths you betrayed, your sacred vows you've severed. And now you see that nothing last for always and forever.
Four yet remain, two already crossed-- yet, in one year's time, you'll all be lost.
As your family is undone, you will seed the beast that is to come."

After it was finished, Mia looked around to see if anyone had seen her. She sighed in relief when no one did and she immediately sped to the compound and into her room shutting the doors.

Mia threw everything from the table and began to look for ingredients to do a spell. When she does she begins her work and sees Klaus at Lucien's apartment feeding on a woman who was saying what Mia heard.

"Something is coming." Lucien said before Mia's visions ended. She slumped on the floor, breathing heavily as she took in the information.

Mia desperately looks around for any alcoholic substance to numb her mind and when she found it she began to drink while writing things down.

For hours she was up in that room and it wasn't until the next day someone knocked on her door. "Go away." Mia yelled as she tossed a glass to the wall watching to shatter.

"You'll all be lost." Mia repeated, scared. She looked around in the spell books and began to search for a contingency plan Incase anything went wrong.

The other side no longer existed, and that worried Mia as it would be difficult if not impossible to bring someone back from the dead.

If it no longer existed, then Mia would have to create it.
Immediately, she got to work.

Klaus is on the balcony outside of his bedroom, drinking a tumbler of bourbon, when he suddenly senses that he is not alone. He doesn't even need to turn around to know that Jackson and Elijah are behind him.