💚~💚~𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 ~💚~💚

10 months later.....

Draco Malfoy awoke on a beautiful February morning with a smile etched on his face. He turned around, expecting his Lady Malfoy still sleeping, her chocolate brown curls a disarray on her face, but to his surprise,  she was already gone.

Draco got out of bed and changed into a white button down with blue designs on the sleeves. He wore black slacks and the shiny new Oxfords Hermione bought for him on Christmas. He placed his grey suit on the bed, since even though it was a Sunday, he was going to check on the business, Malfoy Jewels.

Draco had inherited the company in 2002 for he still had to go under training in Business Management. Now, as the CEO of his family company, he had to sacrifice his time, going in and out to check on it as well as comply with the orders of his clients.

He headed downstairs towards the Dining Hall. On his way there, he passed the Foyer where he saw his wife, dressed in a beautiful floral dress with capped sleeves, removing the last of the decorations from their New Year's Day and Christmas party.

Hermione and Draco had decided to throw a New Year's Day party for their friends and family as a married couple for the first time. Of course, they decorated the entire Manor and it took a while for them to clean everything up, especially after Christmas since they had to quickly remove the decorations for the other party.

Draco silently sneaked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, startling her.

Hermione gasped out loud. She turned her head around and saw her husband's signature smirk that she loved so much, "Draco !", she screamed, hitting him hard.

"Owwwwww !", Draco screamed back, placing his other hand on the place where she hit him, releasing her from his grasp, "what was that for ?!",

"That was for scaring the hell out of me !", Hermione retorted, "if you didn't want to get hit, maybe you shouldn't have startled me",

"Alright, alright", Draco said, looking at Hermione, "I did know you were a feisty woman when I fell for you and I knew my gorgeous porcelain skin will turn red from you constantly hitting me",

"But you still did and married me", Hermione retorted, now smiling at him. She approached him and wrapped her arms around him. Draco returned the favour and hugged her back.

"I love you", Hermione murmured, burying her head in Draco's chest.

"And I you", Draco responded, kissing the top of her head.

"Come on, let's have breakfast", Hermione said, pulling away from the hug. She grabbed his hand in hers and led them to the Dining Hall of Malfoy Manor.

The table was already set when they arrived, but instead of taking a seat, Hermione went to one of he cabinets and pulled out a neatly wrapped gift box.

"Here", she said, handing the box to him. The box was wrapped in baby blue paper with a big red bow on top.

"What's this ?" Draco asked her, "it isn't Valentines Day yet, so why are you giving me a gift",

"Oh, I couldn't wait until Valentines Day to give this to you. I know you'd be angry to not know it, so I decided to tell you now", Hermione stated.