💚~💚~𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑦'𝑠 𝐾𝑖𝑠𝑠~💚~💚

A few weeks passed since the couple had started dating but Hermione felt that they had been dating forever. Draco had told her so much already including the fact that he had accepted the Dark Mark, the symbol of the Death Eaters, over the summer confirming Harry's suspicion. Since Hermione was being faithful to Draco, she didn't tell Harry and Ron.

   However, today was a sad day for all of Hogwarts as Professor Dumbledore had been murdered the previous night by Professor Snape, who was also a Death Eater, on the Astronomy Tower. Hermione had been shocked and devastated by the news as she idolised Professor Dumbledore as one of the greatest wizards in the Wizarding World. The biggest impact was on Harry, as that year, Dumbledore had been giving Harry private lessons which showed Harry about Voldemort's past. Hermione had remembered the grieving look on Harry's face as he knelt beside Dumbledore, crying.

Hermione knew it had to happen as he told her that Voldemort had given him the task of killing the headmaster of Hogwarts. Draco had partially fulfilled the task by disarming Dumbledore, Snape did the rest and he, Draco and the other Death Eaters he had brought in via the vanishing cabinet, all escaped last night.

       Hermione had sent an owl to Draco, and he replied by saying that he would meet her at the Forbidden Forest, a enchanted forest filled with dangerous magical creatures that was near the Hogwarts grounds. Hermione knew that Draco was going to come because she trusted him. Last night, he even said he would make sure no Death Eaters would harm her but Hermione had already taken Felix Felicis, a potion that would make you very lucky, and was not harmed during the battle.

     Right now though, Hermione rested her head on Ron's shoulder, tears silently trickling down her face. Ginny sat beside Ron and beside her was Harry. Not long ago, Harry and Ginny had started dating after Harry publicly kissed her in front of the whole Gryffindor Common Room. Now, Ginny was busy comforting Harry.

   A few minutes later, she watched as Harry stood up and left the funeral. Hermione gestured this to Ron and the two of them followed him, stopping near the forest where Draco was waiting for her.

"Harry, are you all right ?" Hermione asked worriedly.

"Yeah", he said. "I was thinking that maybe I should already start the quest Dumbledore left me with",

  "We're coming with you Harry", Hermione said determinedly. She glanced up at Ron who gave her his most determined expression.

   "Ok. But I want to start right away so we can finish this mission on time", Harry said determinedly.

    "We can't Harry", said Ron. "Theres still Bill and Fleur's wedding".

   "Alright, we'll do it after the wedding".

  "Yes", Hermione said. "Let's go back to the funeral.

    A few minutes later, when the funeral was over, Hermione made her way across the castle grounds to the Forbidden Forest. Soon she reached the entrance to the forest, and pulling her wand out, Hermione made her way into the forest.

    Hermione had been in the forest a lot of times even in her first year, where she had detention with the Hogwarts gamekeeper, Hagrid. But still, all these years, she was still weary of all the creatures lurking from within.

     "Draco ?" Hermione called as softly as possible as not to attract any students that could be inside the forest. "Are you here ?"

     No answer. Hermione continued to venture into the forest until she reached the edge of the forest that opened into a big clearing. There, Hermione spotted the back of someone's head with wispy blonde hair.