💚~💚~𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑀𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒~💚~💚

"Hi Draco", Astoria said the very next morning. She was the first to spot the Head Boy coming into the Great Hall.

"Morning", Draco said to his friends. That morning was an awkward one for him and Hermione. They didn't talk at all since their little meeting inside the Prefects' train compartment.

"How was your first night with Hermione ?" Blaise asked him as Draco took a seat in between him and Astoria.

"It was awkward", Draco said. "We hardly spoke to each other. Technically we didn't speak to each other at all last night. Only at the Prefects' compartment",

"Draco, if you really loved Hermione and you really want her back, you should start by apologising to her. After all, you didn't hear her explanation for kissing Weasley", Blaise advised. Suddenly the image of Hermione and Ron kissing flashed before his eyes. His heart broke once more.

"Since when did you become such a love expert ?" Draco asked his best friend.

"Since I found the love of my life", Blaise said smoothly. He leaned in and kissed Daphne's lips.

"Ugh ! You two are absolutely disgusting !" Astoria said to her older sister and boyfriend.

"Just because you don't have a boyfriend yet Ria", Daphne teased. Immediately, twin roses bloomed on Astoria's cheeks. She slowly looked at Draco who had an amused look on his face.

"Shut up Daph !" Astoria yelled at her sister while still blushing furiously.

"Enough fighting girls !" Blaise said to the two Greengrass sisters.

"Yeah ! We should really go to classes now", Draco said.

The four Slytherins left the Great Hall still laughing and joking with one another. Draco, Blaise and Daphne headed to their first class of the day which was Potions with the Gryffindors while Astoria went to her first-period Transfiguration class. Unknown to any of them, someone was watching them from the Gryffindor table.

"'Mione stop staring at Draco will you ?" Ginny told her best friend. "Staring at him will not get him back you know",

"I know that Gin", Hermione said sadly. "It's just weird. We're the new Head Boy and Girl and we have to live with each other. It's just weird to be living with each other",

"I know that feeling 'Mione", Ginny told her friend sympathetically. "It was awkward for me to see Harry again during the battle remember ?"

"But you got him back !" Hermione pointed out. "I don't even know if we're gonna get back together",

"You should never loose hope 'Mione", Ginny advised her. "The answer will be revealed in the end. And even if you don't get back together, you'll understand it since everything happens for a reason",

"Thanks Gin. Come on, let's go to class",

"Same old Hermione", Ginny teased. "Already suffered a break-up and you still want to study",

"For your information Ginevra Molly Weasley, an education is very important so let's get going",

"Yes ma'am !" Ginny saluted, making Hermione laugh.

The two friends left the Great Hall for their first class of the day, Potions with the Slytherins.

Potions Class......

  "Welcome back students", Professor Slughorn greeted his students. "I'm so glad to see that all of you are still well and alive. Most importantly, I would like to thank those who helped fight during the war, especially our very own Ms. Hermione Granger and Ms. Ginny Weasley", everybody clapped at Slughorn's statement. Draco turned his head to Hermione and he saw her blush as well as Ginny.